for ICW's Interfere

5/15/2020 c4 2devil556
best story chapter yet.
5/5/2020 c4 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
3/11/2020 c1 devil556
Please update the story soon as possible?
11/3/2019 c4 1xTCatxx
ohoho can't wait to read what happens next!
11/3/2019 c2 xTCatxx
ahahahaha yup he definitely did ahahahah
And I really like this story!
10/24/2019 c4 3697014
Please update faster, I want to see the miserable goat suffer
10/9/2019 c1 Jess
I’m curious about something. Why are most stories that bash characters poorly written? I’ve also noticed that the more Dumbledore is bashed, the worse the story is.

Just curious.
10/9/2019 c4 3TIGGRAIN
Woo Hoo so glad to see this story back up and running. I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't wait to see how Dumble's other games will be exposed to the public. I do love a Dumble's bashing story cause there was something about him that was off in my opinion. I mean I understand for the sake of canon things was the way they were, but still, Dumbles had all that power and seem to do not much with it. Like why have all those positions and yet had done barely anything with useful with them?
9/23/2019 c3 jltavare
Aw man...I was really enjoying this story. Hope it continues someday.
6/7/2019 c1 skylar12920
please update
I've been waiting for so long
9/24/2018 c3 N. A. Wennerholm
It has been ten months since the last update. And based on what was written so far would like to see others undergo testing to see how many others that old fool screwed. And thus get themselves purged from all the blocks and potions and other garbage.

Plus I would like to see Arthur Weasley Divorce his Wife and Disown Ron and Ginny. But yet have himself and his oldest Boys Undergo a full check and Cleaning themselves And see what happens. And Hopefully with the Help of the Goblins The Finances of all the Wizarding Families and Creatures will be put right. Such as those who became poor threw Wrongdoing getting their wealth back. And those who gained threw wrongdoing lose everything because of it.

Maybe even shows were so-called muggles or squibs are not but had their magic bloc

ked and messed with because of that old fool thus having all blocks removed then going to school to learn how to use their magic even if they are adults even if it means adult night school.

Plus even show where the Council of Elders try to set things right with the Queen and the Royal Family and their Prime Minister.

But the Biggest thing I love is that the Goblins are Charging Dumbledore's Accounts because of his wrongdoing.

Plus Harry if he hadn't already I hope he grabbed all his things and not just his mom's Trunk that Dudley Gave him. Even if it means calling on Dobbey to retrieve his things with help from Dudley. Heck Even arrange to have Dudley checked and purged.

Anyway looking forward to more.
5/15/2018 c3 DONE394
Interesting
There are some grammar mistakes though.
1/13/2018 c3 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
12/11/2017 c3 MAFITA
I am loving the story so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
11/4/2017 c3 FLBanshee
So glad to see you continuing this story, I'm really enjoying this. Love It not being the same old overdone stuff.
29 Page 1 2 Next »