for Five Senses

BESTIE I NEED AN UPDATE!
6/28 c3 Guest
STOP. I AM GENUINELY DYING FOR MORE. AHHHH
12/31/2020 c3 featherbrainy
You know there's always one story in a fandom that you can't quite let you, and every now and again you go back and reread it all over again and refall in love. This is that story for me. I know its been a while since there's been an update and I wont review trying to push you asking you to update, because I know we all have busy lives outside of writing and particularly this year its been especially crazy. But know that I love this story and if there was ever more added I would definitely read it and im sure I would love it! But if there's not more I love what you've written and think you're a very talented author and I'm sure I'll reread what is written again :)
8/29/2020 c3 youveforgotten
Just found this story - wow! Wow wow wow. Your writing style is incredible, I feel the attraction of both parties when you describe it. I’m VERY excited for touch and taste haha. You said you love Enjolras-Eponine, any fic reccomendations?
6/17/2020 c3 Guest
I only found this fic a month ago and have now read it several times. It's just so amazing! The writing, characterization, plot, everything. Can't wait for the next chapters!
6/17/2020 c3 1ineedsleap
This is so CUTE! Ahh and well written. This is truly the cutest les mis ship idc! So it’s definitely going to be touch and taste next right? Because we had sight, sound, and smell? Unless I’m wrong I’ll go back and check but AHH excitement.
5/31/2020 c3 Guest
YOU ARE BACK AND I AM SO HAPPY. GIVE ME TASTE AND TOUCH PAHHH-LEAAASE
5/24/2020 c3 Guest
This is great
5/18/2020 c3 9zoe.mano
Hey! I really like this story and I'm happy that you are here again! I hope you will update soon! I can't wait the next senses, I have an idea what will be :)
Will they kiss in the next chapter again..? 3
5/12/2020 c3 4LucyBlue
I’m guessing touch and then taste! I can’t wait :D
4/10/2020 c2 grace24578
That was such a stunningly beautiful story. I just was warm and fuzzy through the whole thing! Gods that was great! I hope to read more soon!
3/30/2020 c2 YafahShira
Oh man! This cliffhanger is killing me. This had me in tears. Hope you're healthy and can update soon. Cheers!
11/16/2019 c2 1Namlooss
I don’t think i ever loved enjolras more
12/16/2018 c2 ASlytherinTidemaker
This. Is. Great! i absolutely love the idea and the arc and ugh! also it made me cry, which may not seem important but i NEVER cry. I didnt even cry during the Les Mis movie, so this was pretty damn good.
8/23/2018 c2 Guest
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but a year isn't too had compared to the other fics here so I really really hope you find it in yourself to finish this. It's beautifully written and you're able to capture the characters so well. It's already become one of my favorite e/e pieces.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »