for Marco Vs the Forces of Darkness

9/1 c19 3coronadomontes
good
6/14 c19 darkgaze3217p
I demand that you release more CHAPPY'S from your dungeon. only 19 is not enough for us
3/28 c19 1Killerp12345
So when’s the next chapter?
2/12 c19 darkgaze3217p
So when is next chappy coming out from womb?
9/19/2019 c14 Reverseflash
I'm at chapter 14 so far and the story is good however I do feel way more disappointed in the fact that star has barely even been in the story so far it's really just been about brittany and sabrina and occasionally janna but not even in a regular adventure the closest ones that come to mind was still Marco focused dont get me wrong their good and shows his flaws and past trauma but they dont show star much and last chapter Jackie seemed to know stars own subconscious crush very similar to Marco in canon also its probably just me but Mina and Hekapoo both are hundreds of years old it's kinda weird to have a relationship with them tbh I mean i dont particularly like Minaj with Marco and actually do like hekapoo and Marco but still kinda off relationships either way I'm typing way too much Just keep producing great chapters and quality and sorry to hear you've had rough times hopefully it only gets better
8/21/2019 c19 2Sadnezzz
Hekapoo and Pixie. This is gonna be wild.
May I ask, do you plan to add Brunzetta in the future?
It'd be interesting since they were friends and Star implied they had something more intimate.
8/9/2019 c19 Masked Freak
Yeah boi

Don't worry about about the people who give you a hard time. You never disappoint us.
8/8/2019 c19 Guest
Oh, a catfight, or should i call it to-be-battle royal? Btw, its my guess but the pairs of mistresses will be starckie, sabna, mina/britney and sugarpoo?
Anyway
I suppose apologises are a must cause ive been quite vocal in reviews for this story and lfld..
Good luck with your book though

I'll try to pm about being a beta but for some reason i cant log in from my phone to do so... damned buggy mobile versions
8/8/2019 c19 Silber D. Wolf
Genial
8/8/2019 c19 1Jazz0man
Interesting take on the lore and culture, I hope you mix some of the elements of this Marco's heritage and the cannon history, just hopefully a different ending.
8/8/2019 c19 2gumptiousGriffin
Fantastic job! No matter what the critics say, I always enjoy reading your stories!
8/8/2019 c19 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter :)
8/8/2019 c19 7Starco4everr
Great chapter
8/8/2019 c19 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, nice update here, and don't worry, take your time.
Keep the good writing.
8/8/2019 c19 bananahead1
yay a new chappie my life just got better
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »