for Cheap Thrills?

4/30/2019 c1 1CherryTheRose
i loved the interaction between the two, but the constant use of capslock isnt very nice and unpreferable.
1/7/2019 c1 10The Sensational SpiderDom321
Ah, I remember reading this a while back. Back when I was inexperienced and had a story called Sonic Heroes: The Atom Bomb.

What can I say? This story is as great as I remember it. I love how people are voicing their opinions about Amy. It symbolizes what people say about the character herself (I’m sure what is what you’re going for) and I absolutely Love how is everyone is in character. A lot of people write Sonic to be a big jerk to Amy, but he’s not a hero to her, he just doesn’t love her in a romantic way.

Even though I have a few theories as to how Sonic and Amy can get together in the games, I still love how relatable the characters are. If there’s one thing you’re good at, it’s characterization.

Great job on this story! I am excited to see more!

~SD321 (SpiderDom321)
9/3/2017 c1 4wavyinterlude
So I’ve been reading some of your stories, and I have to say, you’re a great writer! I absolutely loved this story! I love the idea of people voicing their awful opinions on her and the heartbreak that comes from it (I’m sure you’ve read Trying to “Tap” Into Love, right?). This was amazing, and I love how it’s so real and how everyone’s in character. Great work!
8/3/2017 c1 10SweetieSurprise01
Awwwhh I love this so much.

It's so... Realistic. I can totally imagine this actually happening in canon. The characters are in character and I love that so much.

This is amazing and, although I'm losing interest, I seriously love this story. Amazing work and amazing writing!
8/2/2017 c1 what this2
Awwwww. As a Sonamy fan. I found this one adorable. And I like the accuracy to what actual people think of Amy. It's rather sad but it's pretty accurate. I also really enjoy the character interactions between sonic and Amy. This one is definitely going on my favorites list. Can't wait to see what is next keep up the great work!
8/1/2017 c1 10IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE
This was rather nice to read~ I can greatly see the influence Mayra has had on the story through the character interactions so good job on that~

My only criticism is to lose the repetive cap locks when the character is screaming or whatever. But overall, great start
7/31/2017 c1 BlueyKat
Awww this is sooo cute and you did a fantastic job with the characterization and interactions!
Its sad to say that some fans are actually like that but its how the world works. I'm glad Amy got what she wanted though. v Please do continue this! 3