for Harry Potter and the Squid Sisters

3h c7 agent 3
add a chapter with quidich and also agent 3 is actualy a boy i looked it up
5/2 c7 7Johto Jedi
Please write more. Is that what I'm supposed to say? Your profile said something like that. This is the only Splatoon x Harry Potter story here, and that makes it special, so please continue!

-JJ
1/2 c7 TimeBlade
This is the only HP X Splatoon Xover. Please, finish this fic.
1/2 c6 TimeBlade
Actually, the squid sisters are cousins. The name ‘squid sisters’ doesn’t really make sense, but that’s how life works.
1/2 c2 TimeBlade TimeBl
There is actually a Splatoon wiki that gives a bit of insight on Agents 3 and 4. It doesn’t give much info, but it does talk about them in a way that might help you write about them in case you incorporate them to the story. The info on their ‘personalities’ is mostly at the end.
12/18/2019 c7 Guest
This is literally the only good Splatoon crossover on this hellhole of a site.

Please come back.
6/7/2019 c1 7Grape 2
At first when i saw the fact this was a Harry potter and Splatoon crossover I thought (a little bit)
That this was a joke or something, instead what I got was a damn well written piece of fanfiction.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/7/2019 c7 Booper
Sad to see this is essentially dead. It was amazing while it lasted. Ah well. Too good to be true I guess.
4/1/2019 c6 Guest
Will Callie and Marie show there squid forms at any point
1/10/2019 c1 Wasupman 10
Wow. I've never read anything online that's this Awesome. I'd love to see more stuff like this online!
1/10/2019 c7 EnderKitty68
I can just imagine having the Agents at Hogwarts. It can either go really well or really bad and I’m all for that! XD
10/18/2018 c7 Oblong
Pleeeeaaaasssseeeeee

Neeeeedddddd mmmoooooorrrreee

Only new chapters can sustain meeeeeee

seriously tho, this is good, i hope you continue it
10/12/2018 c7 10Junior VB
Cap'n Cuttlefish está preocupado por sus nietas.
Cap'n Cuttlefish is worried about his granddaughters.
10/12/2018 c6 Junior VB
Esto se está poniendo interesante.
This is getting interesting.
10/11/2018 c5 Junior VB
Dumbledore les dijo a Marie y Callie sobre Voldemort.

Octavio está buscando a las Squid Sisters.
Dumbledore told Marie and Callie about Voldemort.

Octavio is looking for the Squid Sisters.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »