for Forgotten Love

8/2 c10 trainerb
Wow. Hope things get better for Anakin and Padme and hopefully Anakin is able to get Padme to remember she loves him. Meanwhile, Palpatine is manipulating things to make Anakin become closer to the dark side. Yikes. Hope you update soon!
1/21 c10 Guest
Dang, didn't expect Padmé to give in to her desire for Anakin after being so good in controling herself and rejecting him.

She's giving her soon to be Sith-husband some serious mixed signals and it's gonna come back to bite her.
1/13 c10 StarWarsgirl959
Love this! can’t wait for the next chapter! :)
1/13 c10 Guest
Whoa!
12/5/2019 c9 9Selenese
Can’t wait to see what happens next!
8/9/2019 c9 Guest
Palo the artist? Heh, good one. Poor Padme, believing herself to be the kind of person that sleeps around, with a lover on Coruscant and another on Naboo. She certainly won’t be fighting for democracy any time soon.
8/7/2019 c9 13SharKohen
This is getting so nuts that you could make peanut butter in it! Dang all that drama just went from 1 to 100, and one can’t help but think of the puppet master laughing behind the curtain as everything unfolds the way he wants...

Awesome chapter as always!
8/6/2019 c9 10StarWarsGirl959
I’M LITERALLY SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT THIS IS SOOO GOOD UPDATE SOON!
8/6/2019 c7 StarWarsGirl959
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS STORY :))))))
8/6/2019 c9 Guest
The last few paragraphs read like a scary story almost... honestly I feel terrible for everyone on this situation
-even Palo -_-
8/5/2019 c4 StarWarsGirl959
I’m hooked! I love this story! You’re writing and dialogue is so very professional and I love it!
12/2/2018 c8 38Ai Star
Poor guy, that's going to leave a mark
11/2/2018 c8 Guest
Oh great, now Padme thinks that she and Anakin had an affair behind her lover’s back. Why can’t Anakin just have Artoo show a hologram of their wedding? Or, since they’re already on Naboo, get that damn marriage paperwork out of wherever in the Varykino estate they hid it in. Love the writing, hate the situation.
10/23/2018 c8 Guest
This is really good but it is just too stressfull to read, since it's so tragic and someone else saying they are the father soon, it is just too much for me, but I loved it, but can't continue as I just feels so bad for Anakin.
9/29/2018 c8 Guest
Wait, I'm confused.

Didn't Anakin tell Padme he hopes the baby is a girl? Why would that not have hinted at her that he's the father?
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »