FanFiction.Net
for His Twenty-Eighth Life

3/19/2021 c8 15SilentSnowLeopardNinja
How dumb is Harry's parents? I mean 1st they think their eldest child will immediately forget about his baby brother. They half act like they want to erase the fact he existed from their home. Then they wonder if its actually a good idea to NOT help prepare Jonathan to defend himself and others just in case. And now Lily thinks her baby isn't her baby cuz of how he talked ONE night when previously they realized in hindsight that baby was smarter and more knowledgeable than they perceived and chose to ignore it. He'd spoken like that previously and they ignored it willfully. But now its a "problem" because he was kidnapped?
3/19/2021 c6 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
If he can use a toilet now...does that mean there's been one in the room he's stayed in all this time? And how is it that someone as...arrogant...ahem as Voldy doesn't practice good hygiene? He really walking around here for who knows how long with breath THAT bad? Lmao
3/19/2021 c4 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Forgot to mention in my last review but about that comment a Hermione made about harry being betrayed...was he really "too forgiving" or did he just not care? Also big brother Jonathan is a precious lil child and I think he's partially traumatized. When does Harry leave or escape Voldy?
3/19/2021 c3 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Ok. So is Harry really not gonna invoke some kinda magical oath or whatever as insurance? Because I'm almost certain the words of Voldy aren't worth the ground muggles spit on. Also the sheer ego of this Voldemort is greater than all the land he walks on. Ridiculous. But funny.
3/18/2021 c75 APridefulSin
poor harry
3/17/2021 c75 3Cassiopaeia
Voldemort is so cute. XD
3/17/2021 c75 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! I can't get enough of this story!
3/17/2021 c75 DarkRavie
3/17/2021 c75 xDarklightx
I like it.
3/14/2021 c38 12excessivelyperky
I hope Albus is more careful with the Gaunt ring than he was in canon...

And that Snape simply leaves Britain. As we know, Albus will betray him, too.

It looks like Tom has learned a few things about his aims; but how will he keep his followers loyal? After all, by this time most of them are there for the lulz, aka murder and torture. Snape won't be the only one to bug out at this point, though most of them are likely to be even stupider about it.
3/13/2021 c37 excessivelyperky
The Parkinsons aren't stupid; they'll follow Harry, if only because he is telling more of the truth to them than Dumbledore ever will.

And...Tom's in love and doesn't recognize it as such, because this may be the first time he's ever loved someone.

He wants to be important enough to Harry that Harry won't die and leave him. That's a real form of love.

And he's becoming more intelligent as he becomes more human, too. (it's my hypothesis that he lost IQ every time he made a Horcrux).
3/10/2021 c74 zevrine
Love it pls update soon if possible
3/7/2021 c74 MargaritaS
I love this story, very well written :)
3/6/2021 c74 SirchSidhe
This was an awesome story. Thanks for sharing it.
3/4/2021 c20 Guest
Weird. You'd think that if he kept being reborn he would have developed stronger mental Shields even as a kid. Otherwise paradoxes are created
2,617 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »