FanFiction.Net
for His Twenty-Eighth Life

8/1/2017 c1 SlythKris
This concept is so interesting I can't wait to see where it goes!
8/1/2017 c1 10J.F.C
Just an awesome idea, with quite the sweet beginning...sadly such nice scenes aren't meant to last forever Harry. Still, Voldemort might kidnap and torture and wathever to try to make him go dark...but so many lives and experiences behind his back will make Harry with quite a strong will. He wont change that easily, if not at all. The only thing I see stopping Harry from doing anything against Voldemort, is his own brother's life getting threatened along the way.

But back to what I wanted to say, I wonder if Jonathan is gonna try to keep his promise of always trying to be good and protect his little brother. I honestly would love if he did, I know his not gonna be able to stop Voldemort, but if Harry ever comes back in his life...I have read so many baching brother boy who lived, I would love if he stays that way. Even if he was told his brother had died, that he has turned dark, that he is a fake or not the same or whatever...I would love to see him denying all other people's thoughts for the sake of his younger brother who he had failed previously and believes is need of being rescued(after learning the truth and been given a second chance for that failure if Harry's true identity was conciled at first) rather than just abandoning him and hating him for being dark and raised by Voldemort himself. Anyway, just a personal thought regarding this subject. I will still read it anyways, so hope you update soon.
8/1/2017 c1 2Zemmiphobia
This is such a unique idea, I really love it!
8/1/2017 c1 15Fairygirl34
I'm really loving this story so far and really looking forward to how the story progresses. I will admit I was completely surprised by the pairing, mostly, because most of the stories I have read from you were Drarry, but I totally ship Harrymort/Tomarry as well, so I'm really looking forward to how you will develop the characters. But anyway, this story has definitely piqued my interest. :)
8/1/2017 c1 22misteeirene
Interesting start.
8/1/2017 c1 wolfawaken
Lov,love ,love
8/1/2017 c1 2RoyalAdvisor13
This is such an interesting take on a reincarnation fic, I love that he was hermione at one point! It's clear to see that this fic has a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
2,617 « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175