FanFiction.Net

9/8/2021 c78 LeightonWD
Great chapter.
9/7/2021 c78 13Stephanie MRV
Wow.
Lucius was insane for that.
9/7/2021 c78 DarkRavie
8/30/2021 c77 4Lavinia Katt
I wish I could give a heart to every chapter
8/27/2021 c77 Tetradical
Awesome!
8/25/2021 c77 Guest
I only seemed to have gotten the update for Chapter 77 out of all of them. And I'm glad I did. I stayed up til 3am reading from Chapter 1 and just finished up to this point. I love everything about this story but I think I enjoy Jonathan the most, he's such a well rounded combination of his parents and he's just...FUN. I can't wait for the rest of it
8/25/2021 c77 LeightonWD
Wow powerful imagery and a beautiful ending to this chapter well done!
8/25/2021 c72 3Cassiopaeia
My heart is quivering in pleasure from this chapter. I feel satisfied and I also crave more of this book. Thankfully you'd post a new chapter. -
8/24/2021 c77 xDarklightx
I like it.
8/24/2021 c77 AnyankaEllie
Thanks for the story!
8/24/2021 c77 DarkRavie
8/22/2021 c55 12excessivelyperky
Wow. So, Harry is haunting the Headmaster as the same time he's harassing the hags? (sorry, he's not really harassing them, the h's just ran away with me. Perhaps I should say 'haggling with the hags' instead).

Augusta isn't going to find what isn't there any more, though.
8/17/2021 c54 excessivelyperky
Yeah, Snape's not going to mean a whole lot in this story, alas. Oh well.

The hag and her fellow bodies, though, now *this* is interesting! Have you ever read A FIRE UPON THE DEEP by Vernor Vinge? His aliens share a consciousness among multiple bodies, and in different combinations and numbers of combinations.
8/17/2021 c75 NOXEOS
please continue this, you write seamlessly.
2,617 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »