for Genderbend Despair

can I request something?
2/18/2019 c1 Shiranai Atsune
I love this! Thanks!
1/3/2018 c1 Guest
Kinda dark but a good story, anyway this a requested story right. Then I like to make a request story too, if you are willing.

Makoto enrolls as the Luckster, but was instead bullied and looked down upon by most of his schoolmates and school staff for being ordinary, but some people like Yukizome, Kizakura, Jin, Tengan, Chiaki, Mukuro, Chihiro and other few who are reasonable are the only ones that were nice and helped him. After an incident that almost got him killed, everyone stopped with the bullying and remourseful over their actions and treatment, but Makoto already in anger and bitterment over the late apologies left the academy. Later on, in about one years time, Makoto grew to become a famous Actor, Model and Singer. Gaining popularity and fame all across the world and highly desireble. Being invited again by Hope Peak for his accomplishment. Reattending Hopes Peak a different person no longer ordinary and a pushover, but talented, handsome and famous. But now cold to his once arrogant schoolmates, only interacts with the people who did'nt treat him wrongly.

I kinda made this request to a lot of authors, really want to see this story being made. I based famous Makoto on Amai Mask from One Punch Man. Please consider writing this if interested. This is escentially a Naegi Loser to Popular proving the Naysayers wrong. Also Non-Despair AU.
1/3/2018 c3 1995hzq
You since you made this from a request, I like to make a request for a story too if you are willing. About Makoto enter Hopes Peak, but was bullied and looked down upon for being average by the staff, his classmates and school mates. Only Yukizome, Kizakura, Tengan, Chiaki and Jin etc. are the only ones who aren't prejudice against him and try to help from time to time. Later on an incident happens that almost killed Makoto happened that caused everyone to stop their bullying and feel remorse. Makoto then grew cold to everyone except those who were nice to him. Later develops a unique talent that made him highly desireble to the mass, and the former bullies wants to make amends and bond with him.

Please consider writing this idea, I will very much apreciate it. Also, want this to be a Non-Despair AU. I got this idea inspired by from Glass of Jar's 'Meant to Be'
9/25/2017 c2 Bless you
Rushed production, interesting results.
8/30/2017 c1 Guest
I love this! Please continue!
8/11/2017 c1 22RaiaYuki
Hey, don't stop I want to see what happens next! Let me guess, Jun rapes poor Mako on camera.
Actually, I'm kind of nervous for that answer now. Oh dear.