for Lord Black's resurgence, redemption and revenge

6/4 c17 Guest
This is fourth year so where is the tri-wiz? Because you can’t remove that
4/28 c59 Wenuhotep29
Awesomeness I wish there was another part a sequel.
4/22 c59 2CrazyXAngel
Update? Please? :)
4/18 c59 Joseph C Bernier
Great story! I'm just a tiny bit miffed that 6 of the 59 promised chapters were nothing more than author's notes. I completely understand that life takes precedence, but I really think that you should have warned us early on that there weren't really 59 actual chapters. Anyway, take care!
4/17 c59 yukoncanoe
Very much enjoying this story. I only just found it, just after I discovered I'd filed my taxes wrong. A very welcome distraction. Thank you.
4/13 c32 Freakygoodgirl
Reading the reviews you can really tell that a lot of people did not listen or read your author's notes. However I do have a question. Why did you name Voldemort Tom Riddle, Jr? Marvolo is his maternal Grandfather's 1st name. Voldemort is not a junior.
4/8 c12 Guest
As if torturing Harry physically was not enough for you, you cruel heartless person literally tortured his poor child mind by showing that autopsy report scene.
4/8 c10 Guest
You are a cruel writer. There was no need to include or write the part of Harry seeing His parents autopsy report. Do you have any heart at all? How can you write such things without feeling a thing. Disgusting really. Truly good stories are not filled with extreme sadism and pain. They are balanced like in cannon. What a hateful story and part.
4/8 c5 Guest
Fawkes must certainly be dark to not leave such a Dark Wizard like Dumbledore.
4/8 c5 Guest
You should rectify the timeline and edit the mistakes. It is such a basic and easy to notice mistake which
can be avoided by common sense and logic! Harry should be 14yrs old now after 3rd year. Because in first year with Voldemort Harry was 11yrs old. In second year with Chamber of secrets he was 12yrs old. In third year with Sirius problem he was 13yrs old and in Third Year. After Sirius escaped, it was fourth year with Goblet of Fire and Harry was 14yrs old! Did you think simple age change, Year Change in a story with established main incidents it's a simple matter? You should have made and posted a timeline with Age and Relevant Year. If you want Harry to be 12yrs old here it's only possible if Hogwarts starts at 10yrs of age.

Not only that you seem to have messed up the sequence of DADA Teachers also in your over enthusiasm to show Harry younger.
4/8 c4 Guest
I don't know how you intend to explain all three year instances if Harry is only 12yrs old. Either Hogwarts started at age 11yrs old or Basilisk incident and Sirius incident are not possible in the same year. Unless you want double tension edge and heart attacks in one year!
3/22 c5 Kimein
Hi I absolutely love your stories, you said constructive criticism was welcome this is not necessarily a criticism but it's Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. You ordered it differently in the last part of chapter 5.
Thanks for writing Singed Kimein
3/6 c12 trevan.richards
There is no Snape fortune
3/6 c10 trevan.richards
This is really hard to follow
2/16 c59 taraygosse
Hi, I'll admit the changed timetable screwed me a bit at first, but it's well written and I look forward to more
738 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »