for Lord Black's resurgence, redemption and revenge

7/13/2020 c52 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
7/11/2020 c52 Guest
Have just read from chapter 1 through 52. This is marvelous complex plot, love seeing Sirius and Serena, love this world of many magical beings. Please keep writing. This is an excellent well- written story. Please stay safe and healthy.
7/7/2020 c52 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Definitely, "My" or "Mione"! I always refer to her as Mione in my comments unless I'm mad at her character in some bashing fics. ;)

Luna is my 2nd favorite girl! Harmony and Lunar-Harmony are my OTPs! ;)

Kewl! Go fer it Seraphine and Sirius!

Great chapter!
Thank you!
MelJ :D
7/6/2020 c4 harphine
what year did this story start in
6/30/2020 c51 Kathythomas
Please update soon! This is so different and wonderful I never want it to end!please please please
7/1/2020 c52 sonofthehills
Thank you for the gift of this chapter.
7/1/2020 c52 Cenna
welcome back. great chapter
7/1/2020 c52 WhiteEagle1985
A great chapter here.
7/1/2020 c52 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
7/1/2020 c52 7nikkistew2
I think Hermione is uncomfortable with Luna because she's the epitome of the Damsel in Distress while coming from the house of the wise or at least really intelligent. Someone steals from Hermione, she'd find a way to get her stuff back or at least get revenge. Hermione is a remarkably straightforward thing person. It doesn't help that Luna is perceived as beautiful but weird. In other words, Luna was always seen as a girl, even if she was kinda kooky. Plus Luna is a pureblood, thus allowed to be eccentric.
7/1/2020 c52 22DarylDixon'sLover
Poor Luna
6/22/2020 c17 Kathythomas
Thank you for this story! I love it and you are very original in your ideas.
Keep writing and remember to finish the story!

Thanks, Kathy
6/9/2020 c51 Guest
Wonderfully original.
Waiting to see where u go next.
5/18/2020 c1 Pixie8859
Excellent story, can't wait for the update
5/14/2020 c51 keitaropurple69
I love this story so far and it is very original, however i hope you will be adding more chapters to this story in the future,
742 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »