FanFiction.Net
for Lord Black's resurgence, redemption and revenge

9/8/2019 c3 GatorLHA2
Bene Factum, excellent story, a very new perspective
9/8/2019 c49 WhiteEagle1985
A great chapter here.
9/8/2019 c49 22DarylDixon'sLover
Great chapter
8/16/2019 c48 1Calmzone1
Take care of yourself. The story will wait. And if anyone can’t be patient, tell them to go buy a paper book and wait for sequels to come out...sometimes only one a year! fans are spoiled and actually make life very hard for writers. They demand stories be updated weekly or more often, yet then complain if the work is not up to par due to rushing to appease fans.

I prefer quality work written on your time and what is occurring in your life. Health, family, hearth and home. Priorities.
7/19/2019 c33 6ymaxwell39
After he was brought out of the pool in the prequel story, Harry DID call Hermione 'My-My'
7/17/2019 c12 Yoshi1911
I am currently reading and up to this chapter. However I’m mighty confused. Harry is 12 in this but it is clearly after PoA with Sirius escape at the end of third year Harry would be going into 4th year an would be 14 not 12.
7/11/2019 c48 glowinggemma28
Thank so much for this story keep up the amazing work!
7/11/2019 c19 BillBrink
Your writing would lead me to believe that you have some legal training. This chapter contains the best disinheritance and disenfranchise description that has been written in fandom.

I like how you are attacking Harry in multiple fronts; Dumbledore, Dursleys, Riddle, and the unknown witch, in addition to the irritants; Snape, Malfoys, and soon to be Moron. At the same time you are letting us in on how he is being protected, loved and revenged. It provides a nice balance to soothe the acid reflux. I find my attention glued to this story and holding a great desire to read the next chapter.
7/10/2019 c8 BillBrink
This is considerably better than the precursor. I particularly liked Seraphine. If Hogwarts has a magical personification, why can't the oldest of magical houses? This house has been mentioned many times to be the safest place outside of the castle due to its protections. Besides, I just like her characterization. I also like the transformation you made to Kreacher and the way you had the two of them work together, which would make a lot of sense seeing that it was just him and her together isolated for many years.
I still wonder why Harry has yet to receive the healing help he needs, as the need seemed imperative in the first story. Since we know you won't let him die, he obviously will get it in time, in spite of Dumbledore's plotting. I also wonder why Albus reflected on this year as being the best year for Harry's demise.
I am enjoying this refreshingly different HP premise. Thanks for sharing it.
7/8/2019 c48 deathwearsblack
please update.
7/7/2019 c48 sonofthehills
Best wishes.
7/7/2019 c48 3ctc1000
I hope you feel better.
6/6/2019 c47 C. H
I really like this story. It's different than so many others about Sirius and Harry. Sirius is not portrayed as a reckless, irresponsible, brooding, alcoholic. He's a bad ass with a plan! Nice change. From cannon he was an Auror, not a foul-up. I keep hoping this story will be finished. I found it a couple of years ago, but I guess it won't be. Sad :( Of course if you did finish it that'ed be great!
5/26/2019 c47 plumbknot57
Great story keep up the good work
5/14/2019 c19 74LadyClassical
Certain affairs that involve money would probably be decided amongst the families like this, since from what I've seen, wizards don't have lawyers for this sort of thing. Bellatrix and Narcissa are basically at Sirius's mercy because in the Muggle world they could have hired lawyers but not here. However, I don't think Sirius can just banish them from the family line, even if he is Head of the Family; I think it runs deeper than that. And stripping someone of their magic is something the Wizengamot would decide because that's criminal law. I mean, Sirius couldn't decide whether or not they get the Dementor's Kiss. Basically, financial matters something for the families to figure out themselves in lieu of lawyers, but criminal law Wizengamot.
802 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »