for Lord Black's resurgence, redemption and revenge

7/9/2021 c57 SLYNNR
I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND READ THE WHOLE THING PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.
7/2/2021 c57 35polarbear20000
I've read the whole thing and I'm pleased to say that it's enjoyable. I'm looking forward to reading more as your health permits. I'm all too aware of how that can affect writing.

You've done well with this story and I've put it in my favorites.

Please continue this story and definitely back it up somewhere!
5/22/2021 c29 Millie072
Fitting end for Nagini. although one can feel sorry for her. Nagini didn't choose to live the life she led. Voldemort was always dominant, even when she became semi-sentient as a horcrux.
5/19/2021 c57 Tony Moonstone
It took me a few days to read through this in its entirety,and I’ve got to say I’m mightily impressed.
I am so happy you created a perfect story though not completed with Sirius as the central.
I LOVE Serena, and Lucie.
Such power that the Ancient and Noble house of Black has in this story.
I’m happy you also added Hermione”s parents I wonder how the tea get together will be like.
Though I’m saddened we don’t know if revenge will be taken on the Dursley’s or even Dumbledore.
I ask you eagerly get some more chapters posted and make them long.
Can’t wait for you to continue.
Take care and be safe
5/18/2021 c29 Tony Moonstone
Yes, YES, YES!
Best chapter so far.
5/18/2021 c24 Tony Moonstone
I LOVE this story.
I can’t put it down, and I’m learning so much from it.
You are blowing my mind with such storytelling.
I wonder what will happen next?
5/17/2021 c2 Tony Moonstone
I love it when an author uses the Goblins in Gringotts.
So far the storyline is interesting, and I reading the next chapter now.
5/9/2021 c57 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

I hope Hermione can apologize in the next chapter. Hopefully to be able to read about certain characters bashings

This might be too late but Happy New Year
5/7/2021 c30 SophrionaSphinx
Oh dear, Ron bashing. I’m out. Pity you had to spoil your originality with such a cliche
5/9/2021 c9 1lilashannah
I have just discovered your writing. I have to say that this is one of the most professional
fanfictions I've ever came across. this story is just unbelievable, an absolute page turner.
5/4/2021 c11 aqp.gerencia
Bueno Sirius Black, tenía tatuajes antes de ser encarcelado fue parte de su época de rebelión contra sus padres

Esta historia esta muy linda felicidades
5/1/2021 c16 midnightscar17
Um im confused didn't quirelmort happen his first year, basilisk second, sirius 3rd, triwizard 4th? How is he 12?
4/27/2021 c57 3Charlee56
Again with the spelling. If this weren't someone's name... Luna's daddy's name is not "Xenophile". A 'xenophile' is a person who studies the phenomena of xenophobia, the fear of other racial or extra-national groups.
Mr Lovegood's name is "Xenophilius".
And I absolutely love this great story!
4/26/2021 c52 Charlee56
Great story, good development. But it was DOLOHOV'S curse. Not Donohov.
FYI.
4/25/2021 c37 Charlee56
BTW, in re: 'Guest' who made the point that in Britain Dentists are not given the honorific of "Doctor", it should be noted that in canon it is specified that Hermione's 'rents' do perform what she terms 'surgeries' of the maxillofacial areas. This would indicate to me that the Grangers senior are Doctors of Maxillofacial Surgery. That these kinds of doctors are often termed "dentists" by the unknowing is an almost-given.
But they are indeed considered Surgeons and do conduct actual surgeries in-hospital on occasion for more complicated cases. And the term "Doctor" is therefore the proper mode of address.
741 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »