FanFiction.Net
for Lord Black's resurgence, redemption and revenge

11/18/2017 c7 ahhrreader
If only for future HHr, I'll continue reading this. But how are they performing magic outside Hogwarts? I know that trace thing it's weird, but still.
11/18/2017 c7 2mwinter1
11/17/2017 c7 1daithi4377
Jawbreaker will be lucky if he survives the reveal if his theft from the Black family...hopefully it leads them right to Narcissa and the Malfoy family is publicly punished for theft!
11/15/2017 c6 Guest
A new take (at least to me) on Grimmauld Place... sweet! And the house likes Sirius... probably likes Harry too? Also a reason for Kreacher to be insane... or the beginnings of it, anyway.

I also wondered why the house was always so filthy, why the elves didn't keep it clean. Finally a plausible reason!

Great so far! Looking forward to more of this story.
11/15/2017 c6 1SherlockHolmes4884
Thank You for the update! Will Sirius get his original wand back? Is Sirius still wanted by the Ministry at this time? Will Kreacher help Sirius out, with figuring out the things, and getting the hidden or lost items?
11/15/2017 c6 2mwinter1
11/15/2017 c6 gginsc
Nice. A strong Sirius. I don't like the prankster.
11/14/2017 c6 1daithi4377
So Grimmauld is like Hogwarts and is sentient? With the way she is I’m pretty sure she won’t put up with Molly and Dumbles disregard for him...this is going to get fun fast!
11/14/2017 c5 daithi4377
Dumbles is going down...that village that will help raise Harry is going to bury the old wanker so deep he’ll be swimming in magma from the earths core lol.
11/14/2017 c4 daithi4377
Somehow getting Dobby and Sirius together may or may not be a good thing for some people lol.
10/20/2017 c5 angelscatie
Great chapter. Looking forward to what comes next
10/19/2017 c5 3ctc1000
It is an interesting take on the story. I guess I am a little puzzled by the Lacie character. You mention her in chapter 2 but you refer to an exam that we don't know anything about. You are giving us more detail on her in Chapter 5, but it still seems incomplete - like you are deliberately trying to make her mysterious. And even as you give a lot of detail, there's a lot missing. Like why is she leaving her possessions to the Weasleys? Is she goblin? Is she half goblin? I don't get it - Did she go to Hogwarts - why would she have encountered Harry - it is all a bit full of holes right now.

I do like the plot device of Harry saving Fangscales - that is cute. That said, is Fangscales coming back in the story - or is she just an one shot device? It would seem to me good for her to return. I also am not sure whether there is any ramifications for the thief's who tried to steal her - are they Death Eaters - do their relatives go to Slytherin etc? It just seems a bit incomplete.

Also why wouldn't Dobby know who Lupin is? Lupin taught at Hogwarts in Year 3 where Dobby was working. And how exactly would Sirius lose track of Remus after the Year 3 rescue? That seems off to me. Also I am glad that someone wised up to Harry's abuse. Wouldn't the goblins go hard after the terms of Harry's will? I know it is cliched but it is also the natural next step. Further, in terms of fixing Harry, there is a lot of room for Sirius to train Harry up or at the very least, pay for tutors, advisors, etc to get Harry healthy and up to speed - or do you expect that role to go to Lacie and the goblins?

From the way you write, I don't expect much Ron bashing or Weasley bashing. But how about some Ron separation from Harry - so Harry can develop into a stronger wizard - one less prone to being manipulated.

Look forward to the next few chapters.
10/7/2017 c4 Guest
Great start, I am looking forward to reading more. I was a bit confused on the timeline as it doesn't quite match canon, but it is your story so I am just going with the flow and enjoying your story.
10/8/2017 c4 2mwinter1
10/7/2017 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
799 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »