FanFiction.Net
for Lord Black's resurgence, redemption and revenge

4/8/2022 c4 Guest
I don't know how you intend to explain all three year instances if Harry is only 12yrs old. Either Hogwarts started at age 11yrs old or Basilisk incident and Sirius incident are not possible in the same year. Unless you want double tension edge and heart attacks in one year!
3/22/2022 c5 Kimein
Hi I absolutely love your stories, you said constructive criticism was welcome this is not necessarily a criticism but it's Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. You ordered it differently in the last part of chapter 5.
Thanks for writing Singed Kimein
3/6/2022 c12 trevan.richards
There is no Snape fortune
3/6/2022 c10 trevan.richards
This is really hard to follow
2/16/2022 c59 taraygosse
Hi, I'll admit the changed timetable screwed me a bit at first, but it's well written and I look forward to more
2/14/2022 c20 22Winged Seer Wolf
Harry should be 13 not 12 since he mentioned that he killed the basilisk last year. Since it's 93, Harry should be 14. Which means the Tournament.

To be honest, I think you've messed up the timeline with your use of Harry's age being 12 and Sirius being out for a year.
2/13/2022 c59 2Adel22
Bonjour, j'ai commencé ton histoire il y a trois quatre jours et waouh. J'adore ! Le contenu est prenant tout comme la trame de l'histoire. C'est très bien écrit, je n'ai qu'une seule hâte découvrir la suite. Je me demande comment se déroulera la rencontre entre les Black et les Granger. Merci pour ton temps et ta passion.
J'espère que la suite apparaîtra bientôt.
Adélaïde
2/10/2022 c16 Guest
It's godson
2/10/2022 c9 Saisha
Which witch ?
2/3/2022 c59 Guest
More please! Can't wait to see H/Hr together. Thank you
2/4/2022 c59 Michele Angela Smith
I just read the whole story so far. I love what you have done and can’t wait to read more!
2/1/2022 c15 CAG7
Fox glove is also used as a heart drug.
1/31/2022 c59 tommyboynv
Pleased to see a new chapter and always happy to see more of the devoting relationship between Sirius and Seraphine.
1/31/2022 c6 23Yankeegomera
Sentient house, this is new.
1/31/2022 c5 Yankeegomera
This is goood!
Goblins, Sirius involved and a good dash of Dumble bashing.
803 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »