FanFiction.Net
for SCP-096 enters the Marvel Universe!

8/20/2023 c3 E
096 could destroy the hulk and captin americas shield
12/18/2021 c3 THE CRITIC OF THE WORLD
POR FAVOR VUELVE TU HISTORIA ES INCREIBLE.
4/14/2021 c3 Guest
AMIGO PUBLICA POR FAVOR
3/26/2021 c3 14PoseidonDemon
Put the Scarlet Witch up against him. "No more monster." Poof, Shy Guy gone, end of story. x)
1/3/2021 c3 cameron taylor
well the shy guy haven't shown any limits put in a tale it pulled the sun to earth and 682 cant kill it and 682 fought a galaxy buster
9/25/2020 c3 kept123
Poor kids.
8/7/2020 c1 FanGirl
Where is The Shy Guy?
6/11/2020 c3 Grenadier Grim
IDGAF if you have random showdowns it’s your story bro, I’m just here for the absolute hilarity of this idea
6/11/2020 c1 Grenadier Grim
There Fucked no questions asked
8/28/2019 c3 Luckily valid
This is sooo good! I recently got into the scp fandom. Yes a dying fandom. I could offer tips via reviews and such if you wish to continue it! I would love if you did!
3/18/2019 c3 Androeyes
I really hope you could finish this just a thought but maybe somewhere along the line SCP-096 gets a bag put on its head and just become some freaky tall naked pale creature walking around New York alerting heroes and probably the X-Men as it could be mistaken as a mutant
2/15/2019 c3 Guest
Also it would be interesting that S.H.I.E.L.D, the goverment or anything, find the cage and start teorizing what could S.C.P foundation be, they might think they are aliens triying to colonize their world, a secret organization, that they are the creators of the being or something like that. And maybe someone from the foundation could've written in the cage instruction on how to handle it, which could be in a total different language for them, since its from another dimension.

If you want them to meet the foundation i guess they could find a way to open a portal and enter the foundation to try and stop the creator. You could also make SCP-507 appear there and help them a bit with information.

About how powerful SCP-096 is, well i would like to see him wrecking everithing so i can't help there.
2/15/2019 c3 Guest
It would be interesting that S.H.I.E.L.D, the goverment or anything, find the cage and start teorizing what could S.C.P foundation be, they might think they are aliens triying to colonize their world, a secret organization, that they are the creators of the being or something like that. And maybe someone from the foundation could've written in the cage instruction on how to handle it, which could be in a total different language for them, since its from another dimension.

31 Page 1 .. Last Next »