FanFiction.Net
for SCP-096 enters the Marvel Universe!

2/15/2019 c3 LadyDemonBlue
Well since there was a city near, people could search for the deceased teenagers see SCP-096 face, die and then again a group searching for the previous people could encounter the shy guy and lead him to the soon-to-be-gone-city.
1/16/2019 c3 Guest
You couldn’t have sent a class d down there as well? One that knows not to look at his face? But hmm him vs the hulk would be interesting Or how about Spiderman find a way to cover his face for hour with his webbing
1/7/2019 c3 Guest
Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Objects
1/5/2019 c3 doomqwer
i think a good idea may to bring deadpool into the fray as his ultimate regen and swords that can stop regeneration might be an interest match up
1/5/2019 c3 1ghostboy1225
one of the things about 096 is that it is intentionally written vague to elicit lovecraftian vibes which most scp works tried to imitate. 173 and 096 are good examples of this as that early era writing was focused on that.

i suspect the best way is to frame 096 as as a wondering zone of murder that each the heros tries to fight head on with the few remaining heros and the the villains attempting to stave off the unknown threat and eventually figuring out how to contain it.
1/3/2019 c3 1iRogue III
It doesn't really have to be a story. It can be a series of interconnected one shots. Let's say 096 wanders into a city or a citizen sees his face from 096 wandering. Needless to say but a large portion of city dies. If someone takes a picture of his face and posts it to social media or the news gets ahold of the picture then it's going to spread and people won't realize why 096 is tearing people apart at least for a while. They'd probably figure it out eventually though I say this on the basis of the SCP Foundation having figured it out. At any rate with the spread of 096's trigger across the web you have the excuse of having him even tear apart the helicarrier of S.H.I.E.L.D because I think this would fall into their lap almost instantly. You could have battles carried out based on humanity reacting to someone killing over 1000 people a day. Whether it's the army, SHIELD, the avengers, Asgardians(though I feel like once the Asgardians step in they'll have a way to take care of this permanently but honestly Heimdall might've seen SCP-096 enter the Marvel Universe since he can see everything so keep that in mind). Whatever you decide to do I'd also suggest chapters where we see the rest of the Marvel-verse reacting to 096's massacres because it'll get really boring if we're just reading about how 96 has killed another Tom, Dick, and Harry.
11/30/2018 c2 Guest
I would love to see a sequel
11/14/2018 c1 Androeyes
I really really really really love this story please consider doing more
10/13/2018 c2 Androeyes
This is like to see more PLEASE CONTINUE
6/1/2018 c2 i love it
keep it up
4/15/2018 c2 SUS
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS AND PUT 096 AGAINST BETTER KNOWN MARVEL HEROES AND VILLAINS LIKE HULK OR SOMETHING
4/14/2018 c2 Battyfoox
Oh shit

Ik im late but-
Could you continue this? Its a great concept!
11/28/2017 c2 Serge ant Snash
Just gotta add some things, if you are gonna continue this story then we gotta get some facts straight. First, we are not playing Gmod, scp 096 doesn’t run back to the place where he was first triggered, he just sits down for a while and then walks around trying to survey his surrounding from where he last killed. Secondly, to show that someone is screaming, don’t make every word in their dialogue capitalised, I makes them sound like a ficken spaz if we could actually hear these people. But last and not least, when talking about 096’s cries don’t actually make them into dialogue, just say it as “from a far, they could hear the screams of the damned getting louder!” Or something
9/17/2017 c1 1ABuzzmann
Dude/Dudette. What is this? I fucking love it. Please make more. Damn.
8/2/2017 c1 29DinoZillaPrime
Awesome man. Please update again soon.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »