for The Doctor is In

2/18/2021 c11 4tigerlily124
Awww! I like their relationship!
5/31/2019 c11 18KillgarraghForever
Sherlock Holmes.
This is what Doctor Strange does in his spare time.
5/31/2019 c10 KillgarraghForever
You said to inform you of any mistakes.
"I hope sp. So are you."
What is 'sp'? I believe that you have made a mistake. Elementary, my dear Watson.
5/31/2019 c8 KillgarraghForever
HYDRA- *Invades the sanctum. Is defeated*
Strange- FEAR MY SHRUBERY! *winces* That sounded better in my head.
5/31/2019 c7 KillgarraghForever
Villain- Monologue, blah blah blah, I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter. I'm pointing my wand as hard as I can! Rabbit rabbit rabbit, yak yak yak, you haven't seen the last of me, Batman! Yadda yadda yadda...
Hero- Hello? I'm escaping now.I
Villain- Blah blah blah, monologue, Now they just dress like my idiot brother, yak yak yak, yadda yadda yadda, You're the next contestant on... My Dinner! Rabbit rabbit rabbit...
Hero- *escapes*
Villain- Blah blah blah, it's not my- Oh. He's gone. Well poop.

(Cookies to anyone who gets the reference)
5/31/2019 c5 KillgarraghForever
Dude. If Tony Stark is half as cool as Bruce Wayne, I'll eat my hat.
5/31/2019 c3 KillgarraghForever
Is
5/31/2019 c2 KillgarraghForever
Game
5/31/2019 c1 KillgarraghForever
The
9/1/2018 c11 12Loftcat27
Awesome and emotional story!
7/21/2018 c11 Meghanlight
Amazing! I love this so much, pls update soon
6/21/2018 c10 archangelofgalliafray221b
Hey just a quick question, is the clocks name really Sophie? Also if u ever get around to it u should do a fic where Shuri and Peter meet! That would be awesome! I can see them becoming ferinds
6/18/2018 c11 IhadChipsForTea
Yaaay, you updated! Really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait for the next one! :)
6/18/2018 c11 6Shian1998
Another excellent chapter! Enjoyed this conversation between Peter and Stephen. Glad that Stephen's feeling somewhat better, and that Peter got him to eat as well. Liked Stephen's comment about how Peter's puppy dog eyes should be weaponised. Enjoyed the Sherlock reference; Stephen would definitely get that a lot. Liked that Stephen told Peter about his experience with Dormammu, and that Peter further insisted that Stephen is a hero. Really loved that Peter decided to trust Stephen with his real identity and personal information. Would like to see Ned meeting Stephen some time.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one, as well as the arc involving Nightmare!
6/16/2018 c1 IhadChipsForTea
Liked this fanfic a lot, love the way you make the characters interact, it's realistic :D I'm keeping an eye out for an update on your latest story as well :) Have a great day! (main reason I came across your fanfic was because I've been traumatised after watching infinity war, I hope they bring Strange back haha!)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »