for The Doctor is In

5/25/2018 c10 WhiteWing
Well done. Now if you could just update...
3/15/2018 c10 6Shian1998
Another great chapter! Liked the conversation between these two. Glad that Steve was able to talk some sense into Stephen, and that he got the sorcerer to finally eat. Hope Stephen is finally accepting what the Avengers have been telling him.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
3/15/2018 c10 5Kenobi1
Beautiful addition! That was an excellent conversation between cap and Stephen! And I was starting to see Stephen readjust again! Thanks for writing this, it made my smile!
2/10/2018 c9 6Shian1998
Another great chapter! Liked this conversation between Thor and Stephen. Very funny how Thor kept accidentally damaging Stephen's property. Also liked how Thor tried to reassure them that the Asgardians wouldn't cause trouble by saying that Loki was there, which was very counterproductive. Wonder how the various heroes would have reacted in canon if the Asgardians, along with Loki, had actually made it to Earth.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
12/28/2017 c8 Shian1998
Another great chapter! Glad that Tony had managed to figure out who was involved in this plot and managed to apprehend them. Lucius Dilby seems pretty creepy. Hope Tony's talk has actually helped Stephen. Wonder how Thor's and Steve's talks will go, and if Peter will actually go home.

Good chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
12/28/2017 c8 3PhoenixFeather29
Loved this chapter ! I love the Tony Stark and Strange conversation, they are cool together. Looking forward to see the chat with Thor and Cap !
11/26/2017 c7 1PleiadesWolfe
I really think villains monologue because they're lonely and want some attention and unfortunately superheroes have to put up with it
11/20/2017 c7 3PhoenixFeather29
I love your story so much ! This is so amazing and I love the Spider-ManDoctor Strange relationship ! Looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon !
11/16/2017 c7 6Shian1998
Another great chapter! Tony owes Peter an apology for partially revealing his identity. Will there ever be someone who learns Peter is Spider-Man because he chose to tell them, as opposed to figuring it out on their own or seeing him by accident?

Funny comment by Tony about how insurance doesn't cover the acts of God! Could actually see that happening, given how much damage Thor and other powerful beings tend to cause. :)

Agreed with what Tony's saying to Stephen here. Hope it manages to start sinking in to Stephen's head. If not, hope Steve's talk works.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
11/7/2017 c6 Shian1998
Great 'Spider-Man/Doctor Strange' story! Really enjoying it so far! Loved how their friendship progressed through this. Felt really sorry for Stephen during these last few chapters. Really hate HYDRA. Glad that Spidey saved Stephen from them. Hope that Peter and the other Avengers can help Stephen through this.

Didn't know about Stephen and Peter being good friends in the comics. Hope we see that in the upcoming movies.

Also remember that 'Big Bang Theory' episode when Raj ranted about Stan Lee's comic character names. Stan was clearly not happy with him then.

Great story so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/5/2017 c5 5Kenobi1
I whole heartedly agree with I'm Here For The Fluff! Thank you!
9/29/2017 c4 5I'm Here For The Fluff
I'm extremely excited to read the rest! I love the MCU movies intermingling so much and there aren't enough exciting and compelling crossovers like this one! Thank you for your hard work!
9/26/2017 c4 5Kenobi1
I love the storyline! Keep going!
9/26/2017 c4 SilverQueen08
I love this! I love it more if it's longer!It's more fun that way.
9/23/2017 c3 SilverQueen08