for Secret Love

10/22 c28 1Timscorpion
You know, I think it would have worked better and have been much more believable if it was Cera confessing a secret love for Littlefoot that shatters Topps's world view, rather than Chomper declaring his love for Ruby.

Judging from how things play out, I suspect it being Cera and Littlefoot was the original intention before being switched to Chomper and Ruby for some reason, I guess the switch was made because LittlefootXCera was too common in the community?

Sometimes, the more predictable choices are the ones that make more narrative sense.
12/14/2018 c10 Petrie fan
This was so cute and romantic!
11/7/2018 c30 26Vortex Lord
Seeing Ducky and Petrie in love is cute. I've always believed that they were in love after I saw the original Land Before Time.
8/22/2018 c1 14TimeLordMaster108
This was an excellent prologue, you've captured Ducky and Petrie perfectly and I loved the use of flashbacks and the inner turmoil the two were having.

Also thank you that flashback helped me finnaly figure out what Petrie says after Littlefoot says “But you are a Flyer not a faller” Keep up the great work.
1/6/2018 c30 GZGMKK
Waterwind. Cute name.
9/23/2017 c30 72Vitani825
Nice epilogue! Waterwind is a nice name; nice adding him with both Ducky and Petrie's speech patterns and having him learning to talk upon just hatching from the egg.
9/22/2017 c30 6AllegroGiocoso
It is so nice to an epilogue to this story! So happy to see they remain together, the wedding makes me really happy as well, and very nicely descried place to live! Love to see that Sparkle too got a happy ending with her forest and falling with someone with a common interest. I’m also delighted that Chomper and Ruby are still together as well and that Chomper has found a way to sustain himself without endangering the valley. After all he’s done he really deserves a nice happy ending and I’m delighted he’s got it. Very, very happy seeing Littlefoot and Cera get together, and love how you mention both its implications for the Valley and seeing Topps’ respect for Littlefoot is wonderful too. Also really pleased to see Spike having a nice role too.

Great descriptions on Ducky and Petrie too, I especially like how you managed to characterize their fully grown bodies yet also keeping their precious and endearing quirks that make them such fun characters. Love how Mama Flyer is still keeping an especially close relationship with Petrie, and pleasing to see what happened with Pterano after his punishment expired and that he has truly learned from his mistakes.

Nice hatching scene, with all sorts of good emotion, anticipation, and conversation beforehand. Such a cute baby, and a really, really nice name! So cool that he’ll be able to have the opportunities to go places where both swimmers and flyers can. I won’t be surprised if he becomes an adventurer like the GO7, maybe with Littlefoot and Cera’s kids? Also love how Waterwind gives Pterano another choice to experience family life, and really nice to have him speaking both of Ducky and Petrie’s speech quirks!

Reading and reviewing your fanfic was a real delight for me! I’m honored that my story was an inspiration, and your work is an absolute masterpiece. It’s something I always looked forward to every couple days or so to sit back and read this emotional, delightful, dramatic, and truly wonderful story. In fact, I think I will probably reread this story again when I get to some time to experience this romantic adventure all over again. If you decide to write another story, I will be more than happy to read and review it as well. Thank you so much for all the wonderful feelings you’ve given me in the past couple months, and congratulations for finishing up this amazing story.
9/20/2017 c29 Guest
Can you a story were all are teanagers. Also have the bullys hype nodd and mutt in there as adults I want them to be getting females of there species and have eggs. And maybe do a few chapters of them mating.
9/19/2017 c29 GZGMKK
I would like to see some Littlefoot x Cera in the epilogue.
Pllleeeasse? :)
9/19/2017 c29 72Vitani825
Glad to see that Topsy changed his mind about the banishment. I also like how he still feels uncomfortable at the thought of Cera getting into an interspecies relationship; and how he wouldn't be able to do much about it once she is a grown up. Looking forward to reading the epilogue.
9/19/2017 c29 6AllegroGiocoso
I’m delighted to see that Topps has finally cleansed himself of his bigotry and can start fresh in life with a new perspective. As horrible as his actions had been during the depths of the trial, I really didn’t want anything bad to happen to him, so seeing a change of heart makes me feel very warm and happy. Really nice touch also by having him defer on the announcement, definitely a sharp contrast from his usual outspokenness and excellent at showing how deep his feelings are right now. And really nice at showing Ducky and Petrie’s tension as the big moment comes as well. Great delivery of the news too, complete with so many touches to savor this long-awaited moment, with all nice celebratory touches – I love the GO7’s group hug in particular!

The moment where they get to thank Chomper is priceless, very adorable and well-written, with some very nice lines in there, and of course, culminating with some a very nice romantic scene perfectly tying the scene together, and some great interactions with the whole gang. Very nice ending scene, I’ve been smiling the whole time, and I can’t wait to see what the epilogue entails!
9/19/2017 c29 GZGMKK
This was INCREDIBLE!
9/18/2017 c28 GZGMKK
INCREDIBLE!
9/17/2017 c28 2Ronniecoln 88
A predator-prey romantic relationship wouldn't work out in the long run
9/17/2017 c28 72Vitani825
Aw, how sweet! Now Ruby and Chomper have admitted to having feelings towards each other. It was very brave of Chomper to stand up to Topsy like that; and even yelling at him to the point of making him cry; now, that's a real accomplishment, considering how stubborn he is. The one part I really like was how Chomper's rant convinced the entire population to do a revote and get Topsy to realize the error of his ways and change his mind.
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »