for Forfeit

6/14 c1 2Adam Gontier
Thank you so much for bringing back this story. One of the best Ed Edd n Eddy fics I've ever read and easily one of the best tragedies I've ever read. (Talk about a tearjerker/downer ending) Can't wait to reread this masterpiece all over again.
8/28/2018 c1 An old fan
Thank you for bringing back my favorite EEn'E fan-fiction. I read the original story many years ago, and I decided to re-read it again now and it's even better than I remembered.
If possible, would you be able to re-upload Scary Spikender's other stories? While this one is obviously my favorite, I really enjoyed his other works and would love to read them again. It would be a shame if his great stories were lost forever.
Again, thank you for salvaging this masterpiece.
5/16/2018 c1 1Saiyamekian Princess
Thanks SO much for reuploading this story.
I referenced a LOT for the sequel I'm writing to stay as accurate to the original as possible and nearly freaked out when I saw that it was removed.
This is one of my all-time favourite fics!
5/4/2018 c18 16pokemaster101
I got to say - I adore this story.
2/2/2018 c1 4Gallifrey denizen
Sorry for my ranting, great sorry keep doing what you do.
2/2/2018 c18 Gallifrey denizen
do you know how law works? everything about that incident falls under self defense and literally everyone in the neighbourhood could give a character testimony. I just hate endings that give the middle finger to logic.
2/2/2018 c17 Gallifrey denizen
i know I'm leaving a lot of reviews but it happens when i binge read something I swear the edds had better not go to jail, this is an amazing story but that better not be the ending
2/2/2018 c16 Gallifrey denizen
this kind of reminds me of the prom scene from Carrie, lets hope the ending is the same.
2/2/2018 c11 Gallifrey denizen
it's astounding how far a person's head can fit up their ass, I'm referring to pretty much everyone plotting revenge
2/1/2018 c4 Gallifrey denizen
damn now i feel disgusting for ever shipping edd and Marie
8/9/2017 c1 EEnE Guest
Dude, thank you so much for bringing this story back from the dead. This story is my favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfic, and probably the darkest EEnE fic that I have ever read. It takes the story of Ed, Edd n Eddy in a much more different (and much darker) direction than in the Big Picture Show, showing what would've most likely happened if the BPS didn't happen. It really makes you think about the characters and their behavior towards each other in a way that manages to be both believable and in-character for everyone.

So again, thank you for bringing this story back, man. It's good to see it again. Although I hope Scary Spikender is doing all right, he just seemed to vanish without warning. But you never know what might be happening...
8/5/2017 c18 1Pyromania101
Once again, I cannot stress enough just how wonderful this story is, and how grateful I am to you for saving it.
8/5/2017 c1 Pyromania101
Thank you for saving this story from disappearing without a trace. It's too good for that!
8/3/2017 c18 Guest
Thank you for bringing this story back out.
It's a unique and dark twist on the characters we all know and love. Here's hoping you do this for other forgotten stories, or even perhaps expand upon some yourself.

Best of luck. -musicscarecrow