for The Subterranean Apocalype

6/3/2019 c4 Doctor Dandy
C class again. Count me out.
6/2/2019 c4 chunnin33
Lookin good.
4/25/2019 c4 nathan.vuong.5
O.o why make an omake if updates for this already take months, now the waits gonna be yeaaaaaars.
4/18/2019 c4 Guest
Wait, so Genos DOES self-destruct here? Oh poor boy...
"The next day, Sneck received a call" - wasn't it Stich?
4/18/2019 c4 killernooch
damn saitama got spotted
4/18/2019 c1 Tanya von Degurechaff
so Genos blow himself up againts Mosqugirl.
Will he come back ?
4/17/2019 c4 2Angryhenry
Dope
4/17/2019 c4 El Espectador
I love your history
4/17/2019 c4 2Whitetiger789
Awesome chapter. It was worth the wait
3/16/2019 c3 killernooch
I like dis a lot
8/2/2018 c3 2Angryhenry
Ooh, I love this
7/25/2018 c3 4Blackstriker94
Interesting
7/15/2018 c3 Luke
Ah, glad that you remembered that most of humanity was wiped out in the invasion.

Looking forward to seeing where this excellent story takes us! :)
7/15/2018 c1 buubles
For Mosquito Girl you could have Genos already be a hero and he sends in a report about the event. He could then want to be Saitama's disciple and gets Saitama to become a hero and everything continues as normal after the subterraneans.
7/14/2018 c3 Maraderchik
Saitama found Genos in new city in sore state when Carnage Kabuto been in his rage mode and destroying his most likely new home. So Saitama kill him with one punch, then save Genos and after than house of evolution sent their envoys (which we all know them but now with Mosquito girl(you can kill her if you want or didn't even put at all)), same here Saitama kill them all and going into this organization where meet with amazed and tell him he didn't use anything to become this strong. So there no fight against Kabuto same as manga version (i mean Saitama still kill him while he ravaged in city).
28 Page 1 2 Next »