for The Subterranean Apocalype

7/13/2018 c3 Doctor Dandy
Only short of Blast? Don't hype Blast. Nothing we've seen indicates that he's equal to Saitama.
7/13/2018 c3 LordLoverDuck
they will be in for a fun surprise XD
12/15/2017 c2 anonymous
Please update.
12/14/2017 c2 N2
Please try to make the chapters a little longer.
11/24/2017 c2 Waffle192
nice always ove cray hwat if fics like this
11/10/2017 c2 12Bomberguy789
A sword... with no blade... once again; yeah, no. Still, seems cool.
11/10/2017 c1 Bomberguy789
Wait... so Saitama felt more alive than ages... but was also bored to tears? Yeah, no. Otherwise, this seemed cool. I’m mildly annoyed that Saitama always defeats the Subterranean King in one punch, considering when one of his minions caught him by surprise they injured him (remember how he was bleeding?). I mean, it’s his first real battle according to him. So why is it shorter than Boros’ even though he didn’t consider that real? Otherwise, this was fine.
11/10/2017 c2 6Lightningblade49
Well this is the OPM verse they will never solve this mystery.
11/10/2017 c1 Lightningblade49
fun times ahead
8/11/2017 c1 LegitChipmmunk
plz dont make a good story then end it like that
8/6/2017 c1 29Man of cartoons
This is pretty good even if it's just less than a thousand words. One of those Subterrean (or whatever you spell it) fanfics you mentioned was actually a boredom for me. It had to do with the fact that Saitama was willing to have some of the S class heroes as his students, which I felt was out of character for him no matter how much said characters would've pressured him. However, this story to me, can fix that and stand out better than that one and the other one. So if you wish to continue, here are some things I believe would make it seem good.

- Tatsumaki must be heavily involved. Whether this is romantic or not is up to you. I believe she would stick around Saitama to see how strong he is.

- Some of the S class heroes should refuse to believe Saitama (or anyone for that matter) defeated the Subterrean monsters while a few (like Bang, Tank Top Master and Zombieman) would want to see Saitama's strength for themselves. The reason I say this is because S class heroes are pretty ignorant and prideful, so it's hard to believe most of them would submit easily to a claim.

- The incident involving those Subterrean should be a rumor to some people, that way some monsters "like the giant guy" and "the seaweed monster" would head to Z city to fight Saitama just to see if it's true.

- The Hero Association should have like an investigation set up to find out who defeated the invaders.

- Amai Mask should be involved in said investigation.

- If the incident involving those Subterrean monsters is still a rumor, Fubuki should be involved in finding out the truth following the Deep Sea King incident.

- Contrary to the anime, the Deep Sea King arc should have where Saitama is actually recognized as a powerful hero, but with the consequences that people would have mixed feelings of him due to him either seemingly coming out of nowhere or because of the incident following the meteor incident.

- Whether Saitama gets to be in S-Class is up to you. But if I were to say, I would have it happen at some point after the Deep Sea King arc.

Well that's all the suggestions I can throw out there for now. I really think this story has potential to pass the other two if you decide to keep it up and make it longer. But it's also fine if it remained a one-shot. You should do things that makes you comfortable.
8/3/2017 c1 SeductiveSausage
This is a really strong start! Please update soon and maybe have the next one a lot longer. Thank you for making this story. Good luck!
8/3/2017 c1 LordLoverDuck
Awesome, I hope you decide to continue this even if it's only to show Saitama's and Tatsumaki's crazy fun interactions with each other.
28 « Prev Page 1 2