for The Saga of Hogwarts

6/10/2018 c4 ShadowWolf626
another great chapter! I love this! This makes Sasuke, cuse I never liked cannon Sasuke. Can't wait to see what house he gets! How will Sanpe react to Sasuke? Cause he's not Harry Potter James Potter's son he is Sasuke Uchiha second son of the Clan Head and Ninja in Training!
6/6/2018 c4 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice!
6/6/2018 c4 1buterflypuss
good chap
4/29/2018 c2 iHateHotWeather123
Really..YOU choose that disgusting, abusive, WHORE/BITCH sakrue to go with HP..This story is DEAD for me. NOT worth the time.
4/19/2018 c3 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
2/26/2018 c3 Guest
just came upon this story and liked it. it is interesting and entertaining. keep up the good work.
2/24/2018 c3 ShadowWolf626
anyways still love this so much and can't wait for more
2/24/2018 c3 ShadowWolf626
Another great chapter... I am loving this (don't ger the rating seems a bit low but it's your story and I like it anyways) .
how much does Sasuke look like Cannon Sasuke
Will Sasuke still get his eyes(can't spell them) but earlier like and of first year (ya know cuse of Quriallmort? or something?)
Parselltoung? Horcrax? Any other coannon tallents? Animagus form? House's? Sasuke is a Slytherien (cannon one is anyways) Will this Sasuke be?
And what's up with giving him his cannon wand he isn't the same it wouldn't match him anymore? counldt come up with a different one?
2/24/2018 c3 Angel Winx
How much does this Sasuke/Harry look like the Sasuke from the manga/anime?
2/24/2018 c2 Angel Winx
Pairing for Sasuke, can she be a girl from Naruto verse. And NOT from Harry Potter.
He would go back to Konoha after Hogwarts and become a ninja, right?
2/23/2018 c3 1buterflypuss
interesting
2/23/2018 c3 26Golden feathers Edward
I been waiting for the next chapter in excitable anticipation. And the wait was definitely worth it! Keep up the great brainstorming ideas! Good luck with the next chapter!
2/23/2018 c3 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice. I do have a question though; wath are you going to do about the horcrux (from the books/movie) and what happened in the chunin exams? Won’t that clash?
2/10/2018 c2 ladyres
See i was liking this story till you had sakura weak ass go to hogwarts like she has no place going there
1/24/2018 c2 Heart
I wish you luck on your quest.
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »