FanFiction.Net
for More Mail Call

2/12/2019 c2 19impossiblepluto
I got just as emotional over this second chapter. This was so good! I'm so happy Mac was getting packages from everyone, and I really enjoyed the team teasing and roughhousing with each other
2/12/2019 c1 impossiblepluto
Oh my goodness! I am crying! This chapter made me so emotional. I love reading more stories of Mac and Jack in the army (and I love Gib's creations, I'm so glad that you were given permission to use them for this) This was lovely!
11/28/2018 c1 Wendy98765
This is great
8/28/2017 c2 104MarenMary93
Didin't have time to read this chapter until now. But it was worth the wait! Loved it!
Already looking forward to the next one!
8/27/2017 c2 jo1966
Ahh brilliant loved the chapter. I love the way you guys write these Delta stories. Just love the way they treat Mac. Write some more please. Thanks for writing.
8/26/2017 c2 10Effie17
Great chapter. Thanks for sharing.
8/26/2017 c2 9Gib
Absolutely loved it! Had me smiling the entire time. What perfect gifts, I loved the bandana with all the pictures and what the kids wrote. You nailed the kids, I laughed at "Do you get to blow things up?"
Pete teaching Jack Italian was awesome, loved that. You nailed all the guys, and I have to admit, I got excited at the prospect of a mission, even though it interrupted Mac's mail Call. Awesome job! Thanks for posting.
-Gib-
8/26/2017 c2 Long Live BRUCAS
Another nice couple of package Mac got. But of course it had to be ruined for some mission.
8/26/2017 c2 4Dlwells51
This is so good! You're doing a fantastic job, please continue asap!
8/22/2017 c1 7JustADreamer24
I was so surprised to see a new story as a continuation of Mail Call. I loved that story and you did a wonderful job in writing the characters. I hope you write more chapters of this!
8/5/2017 c1 Lhaven
Love it! So sweet!
8/5/2017 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Read there stories and you did a good job.
It was just like reading a continuation.
8/4/2017 c1 jo1966
I really enjoyed reading this. Thought you did a good job in writing the boys. This chapter was seamless with the others. Would love to have more I'm a sucker for Gibs GI boys.
8/4/2017 c1 104MarenMary93
This was awesome! And you did a decent job worth the Norwegian too... BTW, when you were explaining the cookies I was like "HAS TO BE PEPPERKAKER!" and then when you revealed it was exactly that, I was grinning like a fool XD This was a treat to read. (you made me realize one thing about my own writing I probably could have written more clearly) awesome job! hope there will be more chapters!
8/4/2017 c1 9Gib
Every time I read this, I love it even more! Yeah that's probably not grammatically correct but that's what I've got Dl for. ;-) I am so, so happy you posted this, and extremely grateful for the sentiment. I can totally understand exactly how Mac feels right now.
Such an unexpected treat and you knocked it out od the park. It's freaking amazing and I love every bit of it!
Thank you so much for dusting off your fic writer keyboard and sharing your talent, way back at the beginning of the year when you commented on one of my stories, I remember asking if you'd post something in the MacGyver verse because your writing is amazing. Your response was something like; you were happy to just read. It totally makes my day that the characters in this have brought you back into the writer world. I love it! Thank you so much, and in case you were wondering... I'm still smiling!
-Gib-