for The Fiery Queen of Nohr

2/2 c25 pt1oef
Did Camilla and Leo know? Lora seemed to know nothing about economics and made a bad management decision. What would Flora say to his father? Those family times are gold and I absolutely want more. Really hope Lora having new children. How is Mikoto now? The field trip of Corrin and Sakura will be amazing.
2/2 c25 Donout
I didnt expext such a great story out of a crossover like this. You have a great talent at creating/modyfying characters. They are all so wonderfully flawed without being over the top, or annoying.
I also enjoy the powerlevel you have shown. The Soul of Cinder is the Apex being and you showed that without making the story boring, thanks to showing weakness/ attack points in her still being a "human?" and craving companionship, etc.
That being said, i still want to see the Ashen One killing something big. :D
1/31 c25 4Spartastic 4
Hmmmm… nice canon divergence here. Has me curious as for how the rest will play out. I honestly don’t have much to say but now Corrin knows some truth. How will she confront Lora?

Best of luck in your endeavors
1/30 c25 Sulzi
Very good
1/29 c25 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
1/29 c25 soberan 123
Corrin really shouldn't have sit in the Throne of Truth, now the Silent Dragon is very much aware of her presence and location.

I am still half expecting she hold a grudge against the Throne for instead of clarifying things it end up making things more complicate instead of helping her decision.

King Garon is dying and Lora will probably grows desperate in searching of a cure and the queen is not exactly alive so sooner or later she will end up being manipulate by the spiteful dragon.
1/29 c1 caroccio66
seems like shits gonna hit the fan now ,the question is how much ?
1/29 c25 Dustier7
Oh look a new enemy for Lora to lick her chops at, best part is that this one is both a dragon and a god! Her two favorite victims in one conventional body! Can I just say seeing this story update made me drop everything at hand, again, one of these days you’re going to get me killed making me drop everything to read this great work of yours!
11/4/2021 c24 Neb
I just had the mental image of Lora, smoldering, walking towards Anankos, as she unconsciously says "With the Strength of Lords, they challenged the dragons." Before going aperitif on his dementia riddled scaly hide. I felt it was important to share this image with you.
10/22/2021 c2 ParadoxTheory374
Just say fuck off and leave me be, seriously the queen is pretty much telling her to whore herself out.
9/23/2021 c1 Orion De Aurora
Question from a French reader. Is that a Corrin x Azura fic? Please tell me it's a Corrin x Azura fic. Both were just gorgeous in this final chapter.
9/23/2021 c24 naufalrakha0104
Poor corrin..
9/23/2021 c24 Spartastic 4
Which one was supposed to be the lecture? I saw a few. Oh, and congrats. Definitely didn’t see anything wrong, spelling or grammatical, this time around.

Now then with Corrin not knowing what to do, Azura comforting her, Kaze suspicious, and Mikoto knowing what’s coming the bittersweetness will taste all the better. And if you feel like an ass for writing it, there are worse things that you can do. But Corrin really does need an ally on her side at the moment.

Can’t wait fir the next one. Best of luck in your endeavors.
9/23/2021 c24 Guest
I wonder what Ryoma thing of Lora then.
9/23/2021 c24 Dasgun