for Trinity Ascending

4/15 c13 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more
4/8 c13 Surion1243
Hi! Nice story, I really can't predict what's going to happen next, so that's cool. Ahmanet is awesome and I really like the moment our scientists brain's just stop working when they see some magic. Keep going like that!
4/6 c13 8Natsuyuuki
huh.. interesting
4/1 c12 PikaMew1288
I thought that the Mandarin's Ten Rings was Mystical in Nature? Why is Zatanna calling him Mundane?
3/11 c13 kirsty21
Cool update soon please and thank you
3/10 c13 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens next update when you can
3/9 c13 spacecowboy2011
Story was already overcrowded with the odd split of having Harry and two random ass OCs with almost no connection between them, but now it’s a dumpster fire of its own making!
3/9 c12 N. A. Wennerholm
Boy oh boy Emma Frost has a thing for Darcy Lewis. Plus far to many Gillian's well never learn that their actions will always have consequences. And the Consequences after death they will not like. Any many 8f the Divine do not forgive or show mercy towards those who do not show remorse and repentance for their actions.
3/8 c10 N. A. Wennerholm
I can think of an easy option to get the truth out of Lucius Malfoy Get hold of a Powerful Telepath such as Professor Xavier and Jean Gray. in fact it would be a hoot if the Gray Family are related to The Evans Family and Thus Harry threw Lily. Heck maybe even show Jean having a strong resemblance to Lily. And maybe even Have it to were The Evans are Also related to the Worthington Family. And as such maybe Harry also Inherited The gene for one or Both mutations Thus he also become a powerful Telepath and Telekinetic and or the Wings. Thus making Harry a Demi-God Wizard Mutant. I know 9fva few other Stories Were that is the Case.
3/8 c7 N. A. Wennerholm
When it come to Lockhart and The Daily Prophet I would have Thor and Tony Nsil to then not to put Harry in the Prophet with out Permission. I would even arrange to a Contract put in place that they can only put him in with permission after all Harry is only a minor.
3/8 c13 Argonaut986
I think Harry should get his Asgardian heritage unblocked. Redemption, snakes, healing(both mind and body), memories ands their recovery, and honor would be the recommended domains, if Harry is to receive any.
3/8 c13 Ezeakel
I completly agree with you regarding harry, his is child demigod or not but it's important to make harry train to control his abilities, he is now faar stronger that normal people wizards or not so i suggest to make maybe Lady sif or wonderwoman trains him, magic he can learn alone in hagward and i hope that you really make harry more interrested in studying magic unlike his canon self.
I hope also that you'll give information about what relationship will harry have with the other demi godesses.

Thanks fpr the update.
3/4 c12 Argonaut986
Things are starting to turn in favor of the good guys. How about adding Raven, and Cyborg, along with all of Titans East to Harry’s group of friends. You could also make the all speak a bloodline trait, with Harry having inherited it from Thor.
3/4 c11 Argonaut986
The attack has begun.
3/4 c10 Argonaut986
One down, six to go, regarding Horcrux? Also, it’s possible that HYDRA has a surplus of Howard stark’s Jarico missiles.
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »