for The Silver Wolf: A Light In The Dark

12/23/2017 c16 7Isada
This was such a great read and really well-written! Thanks for writing and completing it!
12/22/2017 c1 Isada
Wow, I just started reading this story and I'm hooked! It's so well-written and there's a lot of tension.
10/10/2017 c15 knight venator
may we please humbly request the author of this story to edit the prologue in order to provide a rudimentary list of initial characters for dungeon masters who may wish to include some or all of the players in there on-going campaign?
Also,a list of characters will be very helpful,because as the story continues to progress,it is getting more difficult to keep track and remember all the characters and their back-story.
so,we believe that,it would be constructive if the author were to provide a very basic list of NPC (non-player characters) in the prologue.
For example:Blake:Male human Barbarian 6/priest 2 (effective character level 8).
the basic statistics are essential,specially so that the reader will get an idea of the general power-level of the characters. kindly please remember that,most of your audience on this specific forum are fellow gamers,thus,aside from the back-ground Fluff,they may also want to know the mechanical crunch in terms of game stats.
lastly,this is AD&D right?
I mean,second ed AD&D and not the more recent third ed rules?
10/9/2017 c1 7JaredMilne1982
This story is set in the months of Flocktime and Wealsun 576 CY. The Greyhawk Wars are still several years away.

Also, note that I will not always conform to Greyhawk canon. There are various elements of canon I don't like and will ignore, so don't be alarmed if you see discrepancies between what I write here and what was officially stated at some point. I consider canon to be used or ignored as I see fit, not slavishly adhered to when it prevents me from doing what I want to do.
10/8/2017 c15 dungeon master
glad to see you continuing to update this story;nice to see you experimenting beyond writing sleep walker and spider woman stories. we need more authors taking a chance and reviving Gygax original greyhawk setting,though I'm confused as to when this story is set. is it already after the greyhawk wars?
10/8/2017 c15 concerned guest
could you please kindly see to the formatting errors in this chapter? thanks...
10/8/2017 c15 raksha
dear author,nice story! though,this final chapter 15 has something wrong with its formatting. there seems to be weird symbols and extra characters included with the chapter making it more difficult to read.
8/16/2017 c1 mordinkainen
cool! in only nine days and you've wrote 16,000 words! great! regular updates appreciated! we need more dungeons and dragons fan fiction!
8/13/2017 c1 dave
great work! reminds me of the original 1970s adventure by gygax and arnisson!
8/5/2017 c1 philippine guy
wow! this story is really cool! got lots of possible potential for future developments! been following your work since the ultimate sleepwalker and ultimate spiderwoman! this is a fresh departure from your usual Marvel comics themed stories. I can really feel you grow and mature as an author in this story. more updates and longer chapters soon!