FanFiction.Net
for The Cyborg's Final Failure

5/19/2022 c1 Allister
Dark and eerie, love it
2/13/2021 c1 AggravatingKiwi
Hi! I'm coming fandom-blind from reddit!

I liked this, especially the short and final scene, it was impactful and kind of bittersweet because, when we read it, we know what fate befell Genos, and still, Saitama has faith that he would be able to handle himself!

Good job :)
1/29/2021 c1 5saucegirl35
Greetings from Reddit!

Now, I'm totally fandom blind, but that didn't hinder my enjoyment. This was super compelling, and you got me hooked, lol. Kudos!
8/5/2018 c1 ngyehhhh
(stares blankly at story)
(tissue box and molotov cocktail appear outta nowhere)
(starts hunting down evil soul-crushing author)
*cries like a bitch and crashes your room* INCINERAAAAAAAAATE!
9/9/2017 c1 3CKLMF
Wowzas, this is rather dark
8/31/2017 c1 MathiasMartin
You've got to continue this story. I'm not saying you should stretch this into an epic chapter but I can't be left hanging like this. How saitama reacts when he finds out what happens (sense genos seems to be the only person saitama has developed any kind of true fondness for), if he discovers it was metal knight, and if metal knight gets what's coming to him. It would be even more epic of saitama spared him, further highlighting how heroic and humane he is in comparison to metal knight. Metal knight learning his lesson once and for all before a very lonely and long jail sentence.
8/9/2017 c1 21coincidencless
Good job with the emotions, but Genos is kinda dumbed down. Metal Knight controls his robot's remotely. Trying to destroy that one is like trying to kill someone by smashing their toy car.
8/6/2017 c1 12Bomberguy789
And so Saitama made the worse mistake of his life, one even worse than breaking his limit (resulting in his bored outlook on life). He forgot to keep his shopping bags, which had his cash, food for the week, and phone, inside. So when Genos saw this, he thought "Oh, I'll get sensei a new/better phone from my bro, Dr. Kuseno," but then this story happened.
8/6/2017 c1 vaibhavsingh4jan
Genos is dead ,wow . Are you going to update this fic again ? You know , you can add saitama's revenge in this !
8/6/2017 c1 vaibhavsingh4jan
Woah ! what happened? is Geno's okay? is he dead ? what was the crunch ? Can you at least give a ETA for the update ?