FanFiction.Net
for Mushoku Tensei - Lifelong Apology

5/3/2023 c6 9Asuka1920
Can’t wait to read more!
1/29/2023 c6 DegenerateWeeb
This is the best Mushoku Tensei fanfic I've come across so far! The relationship between Candice and Rudeus is so wholesome. It's such a shame that this fic never got updated again but it was great while it lasted!
6/23/2021 c5 Leonidas
DId SHE JUST FUCKING USED RAN MA OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE? ALRIGHT, THIS IS FUCKING BAD.

This really is just Mushoku tensei turned into a regular isekai with the almighty protagonist.

Jeez, i had hopes in you
6/23/2021 c4 Leonidas
You know, the fact that magic is Omnipotent is true.
But to make a literal newborn (well, almost, she is two years old) omnipotent because... Yes?

Its really weird.

First of all: your MP when you are a baby is almost none, Ludeus could only make about two water balls and then fell on the ground exhausted, and that is a lot knowing he has the Laplace Factor. And aparently Candace has a lot of fucking mana if she can use wind control like that being a baby. She also aparently discovered there was magic in this world from absolutely nothing?- Because, like, there is no moment in which that is explained. Zenith used healing magic? Maybe, but its not written here lol.

Second: About the writing. Its a bit confusing how you keep changing perspectives, for a moment i had to stop and think about it, i didnt know if it was a first-person narrative from candace pov or from a narrator, and that is hella weird.

Third: Unlike Rudeus, who didnt had any love for his family back in earth, Nanahoshi did. She loved her family. And so should Candace, because not only this is proved by the fact that she tried to save her brother, uh, they didnt beat her to a pulp, kicked her out of the house, and abandoned her. Shouldn't she be worried about coming back, or about the fact that she just was in a new fucking world? She doesn't seem to care about where her brother which she tried to save went. "Maybe he is with me in this world!" "Maybe he is close to me." "Maybe he is my twin?" "I should look out for him".

Fourth: Rudeus is apparently dumb? When we saw him arrive at this world in the novels he really went fucking mode and started thinking about it all. What happened to the guys i tried to save? Where am i? And while it may be true that it happens, but its not shown, im pretty sure he would've tried talking to Candace in japanese, like he did with Lucy when she was born, and we know he can talk because Lilia said that he was saying words she couldn't understand, assumed to be japanese.
12/5/2019 c1 kodokpi
I've just found this story and finished it, I gotta say I'm glad I found it because it's really good. Thank you for the story and Keep up the good work.

p.s please update
10/12/2018 c6 omegazero2718
As the one who has finished Mushouku Tensei just 2 weeks ago Redundancy chapters, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for create this fanfic. For one of my biggest regrets is Rudi never get to see his siblings again and apologize to face, I really want to know their reaction to Rudi changes and his new family
6/19/2018 c6 1zubhanwc3
I can't wait for them to slip up and say something in Japanese or meet nanahoshi or something, because that would make the twins realize that they are both reincarnated. and is sylphy gender bent or twin? I'm curious
6/18/2018 c5 6cordo12
I'm not gonna lie to you. This is pretty freaking amazing. When I discovered that there was Mushoku Tensei fanfiction I was slightly disappointed there was only one story. Guess I lucked out that that story happened to be this one. Keep doing what you're doing, it works. Greatly looking forward to more releases. And how Roxy would react to the twins lol.
6/17/2018 c5 1lightdreamer1
Wow, your OC is really big on loving Rudeus. Literally the opposite of my story lol.

And I guess she's following Rudeus of wanting a second chance in life. That's another opposite thing. Gisela just wants to go home so she doesn't really see the Greyrats as her real family.

You're also aiming for the "cute Rudeus" angle, I believe, even making your OC blush.
6/16/2018 c5 fafnir1404
Wait, so is her name candace and her nickname is daisy and when will they realise who the other is in their past life?
6/12/2018 c4 PasiveNox
HEE very nice
6/11/2018 c4 1zubhanwc3
loved the chapter, though I really want a pov for when rudeus starts learning magic, and when they find out that she also is learning
6/11/2018 c4 zubhanwc3
the Mt tag was only recently added, and so the stories are now being placed/added there instead
6/11/2018 c4 FateBurn
good chapter
3/8/2018 c1 zubhanwc3
ah, I was initially confused as I took the summary for when Rudy went to teach Eris, so it took a few paragraphs to realize that you meant his original family. loved the chapter, almost made me cry
19 Page 1 2 Next »