for Hedwig Slightly Unhinged

1/17 c1 Locothehood
Dammit we need more like this
1/8 c1 44dennisud
One of the best Non-Harry-Hermione fics I have read. Nicely done and giving us a great way to keep Harry safe!
12/23/2021 c1 Cwhit930
Lol. Thanks for this hedwig controls the world!
9/14/2021 c1 Guest
This is far from my first read, and I adore it as much as ever.

Thanks for sharing
9/10/2021 c1 Linda
Lol love the story
8/7/2021 c1 Mastersgtjames
Surprised at HEdwigs choices... I'd have gone (after the first 3) for Fleur, Hermione, Tonks, and Luna OR, Gabrielle.
7/19/2021 c1 Bronze
That's one conniving owl! Though I don't think she's gonna be too happy once she realizes that it'll be somewhere between seven to ten yrs before any of Harry's kid is truly able to care for an owl on their owl. Harry sitting out the first task I read once before. He just stepped over the line that would say he competed before stepping back, conjuring a lounge chair, pulling out his copy of Lord of the Rings I think and sitting down. First Good Ole Fumblemort tried to make him actually compete then Bagman tried to get him to. I imagine the same thing pretty much happened in this. In the second task, he stuck his big toe in the lake, declared it too cold and out came the chair and book again! This time though they changed the rules so he actually HAD to enter the water. He jumped in jumped out and pissed off everyone involved in organizing it as well as everyone watching. In another, he got Russian military weapons to use. The dragon inhaled to flame Harry and he fired an RPG at just that moment. Say goodbye to the dragons head! He used a Flamethrower in the maze. Before the first task he needed to talk to Sirius and Remus so floo called them. Well he saw all kinds of lights through the kitchen window and thought they were under attack from Death Eaters. It wasn't. The two were drunk as skunks and firing off mortars with parachute flares, fifty caliber machine gun rounds at old double and triple decker buses stolen from a scrapyard as well as RPGs and other types of explosives. Once the twins saw what an RPG could do, they wanted to borrow Harry's. Harry very quickly returned all unused ammo to Remus. So many fun ways of totally messing up the Tri-Wizards Tournament. Especially when your honorary uncle was a former gunrunner and arms dealer.
7/19/2021 c1 Sebine
Poor overworked owl
7/17/2021 c1 4WolfBeHere
*in a whisper*
I'm scared.
7/16/2021 c1 Jack T. Writer
That was fantastic. Just fantastic!
6/20/2021 c1 1anjiepotter
really a funny one
6/8/2021 c1 31EdTheBeast
A very must read for fun!
6/6/2021 c1 1Diavo
I would just like to say for the record, this is the best version of Hedwig.
5/31/2021 c1 Sparkling Ratemis
Not sure if this counts as Crackfic, but it hilarious nonetheless. Thanks for writing this!
5/9/2021 c1 6WaskeHD
Damn. Hedwig is a scary bird.

Love her to bits.