for Words Are Always Right

9/24/2018 c12 2Morzan's Elvish Daughter
Reading your works has made me realize I need more poly fics in my life. It's so nice to see.
9/4/2017 c12 4TheNonBinaryCanary
Chicken!

Hey, Christine, I think I broke Erik!
That's not something to be proud of!

I'm so done right now. Except for Erik punching the mirror, this was hilarious.
8/30/2017 c11 TheNonBinaryCanary
Erik, you 'ight, bruh?
8/28/2017 c10 TheNonBinaryCanary
LOL. The whole chapter is just LOL.
8/25/2017 c9 TheNonBinaryCanary
Poor wittle Ewik.
8/23/2017 c8 TheNonBinaryCanary
Of course, chucking Raoul on the railroad tracks. LOL.
8/21/2017 c7 TheNonBinaryCanary
Meg! Stop this madness!
8/18/2017 c6 TheNonBinaryCanary
Finally figured out. Oh boy, the last sentence. "Hello, old friend." Yes, just yes. I have a feeling he hasn't played for a long time.
8/16/2017 c5 TheNonBinaryCanary
I am so forgetful. Anyways, that was great. Raoul barging in was hilarious!
8/14/2017 c4 TheNonBinaryCanary
"You're a softy." LOL.
8/11/2017 c3 TheNonBinaryCanary
Weeeeeelllllllll. They meet again... Rather uncerimoniously. As for that last lineWho wants pizza?" Hahahahahahaha. I'll have to check out Dmitry. Unfortunately I can't copy-paste but, I shall figure something out. My Phantom is stuck with being between Gerard Butler as he was the first version I saw, then Karimloo, cause, ya know, who doesn't love Raminoodles?
8/9/2017 c2 TheNonBinaryCanary
To add to my previous comment: I REALLY NEED TO LEAEN TO READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION!
8/9/2017 c2 TheNonBinaryCanary
Kinda freaked me out for a bit talking about a clinic. But then you started talking about the rush of noise and the cats and dogs and I was like "Oh thank God." I love the part with Nadir and lunch. As for the part about his words and scars... (insert puppy whimper).
8/7/2017 c1 TheNonBinaryCanary
I think that you have become my favourite author who posts regular stories which all intrigue me (except for, what was it, Hexaltia?). Anyway, that was QUITE the way to meet! Erik just standing there, and Raoul and Christine eating stolen sandwiches. Funny that Erik is staying in the Giry's home. That was why the master door was shut, Raoul! Oh my Opera Ghost, Raoul's reaction if he had opened the door! Hahahahahahahahahahahha!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service