for Story idea

8/24/2017 c1 1SapphireTheGem
I think this was amazing! After you commented on my first story, I had to read yours. And I think, it was a good decision too. I love how you turned my two favorite shows, (Steven Universe and Gravity Falls) SvTFoE into a huge crossover! So if you'll excuse me... *reads again 13 more times*
8/10/2017 c2 CrystallicCrest
This story is don't stop,I have been waiting for a long time for an update,And this is actually very very do not quit,I am counting on you.
8/8/2017 c1 xFluffyHeartsx
Dude,You should totally keep this up,It has good writing,punctuations and more,I would definitely look forward to reading this
8/7/2017 c1 7Curiowagon
This would be AWSOME! Just flesh it out and mix the stories together so all the characters meet.
That would be, EPIC!
8/7/2017 c1 Critic-writerI7
Hello I'm C-W: any number, Want to say...
Spectacular my friend It's really awesome how to make more ((batter actually)) ideas forward to any-fanfics fan-writers going on so far. Also myself Is relatively speaking, are there any shipping available in the "idea story"
? Also Is there going to'b Oc villains/Ocs characters? Also I get the GF dimensional problems, but how Is SVTFOE & ((I guess)) SU dimensions are actually confused connection between there "Earths" /Universes" but still why and how? ((And maybe the Ailen villain is connected to Bills possession w/ Stan, or bazaar-Mcgettigan Y'know.))

And try to put some *Character arc* In this lovely ideas of yours, also awesome triple X-over too! ((What else around is for this fanfic-ideas?)) Hmm..;]