for Five Worlds War: Maiden of the God's Slayers

5/14 c5 COOLJAZZMAN
Really Good Chapter Mate!
You gave a aftermath of the latest battle, and more detail of the Pergande and Deifilla history. I'm looking forward to the plan of action you have coming up next, and I like ti see more of Zachary bonding with the Acts, (by the way I'm imagining him as Edward Elric, like you said in the wiki, only slightly taller)
4/29 c5 27darkmachines
Well now seem the first arc is over with, but time to go after the ones that were taken.

I look forward to all the major and many upcoming fights.

Keep the great work up too.

Hopefully I try the same and get back in the motivation to write my long and hopefully good fights too.
4/28 c5 2OceanLord2017
Alrighty...what timing!

But yes...I'm mostly satisfied with how those fights ended. Will be cool to see some of the heroes (especially Toshiro) get some payback.

Also...really appreciated the efforts you went to for Homer. And it's always nice to see Eris put in her place.

Hehehe...the Acts and Zachary sounds like it'll be FUN!

Thanks for your review! And yeah, I felt it was time for a non-action chapter or two.
11/27/2019 c4 Lewis
Well mate, I'm happy to say you delivered an amazing chapter.
Battles were epic, even more so was the story development.

Interesting turn to see Renji and Gajeel being taking as hostages. I'm looking forward to see what you have planned.

And Weyse backstory was a nice touch, and it gives a good message, even if you have a bad parents, thats no reason to hurt others who never hurt you.

(I'm going to ask you something, via in the wiki page later about the next chapter, hope you don't mind)
11/22/2019 c4 27darkmachines
I can see you had a lot of fun with Toshiro fight, it must to hard to right while laugh when doing it right? Trust me I done that too. Writing a part and laughing while doing it.

Yea, women bodies have no effect on Luffy and Natsu at all. Ichigo is to much of a gentle man and Naruto would enjoy it the most.

You had fun doing this fight. I hope some of my ideas on my two others story link up to this too Ok? Try to get all our side story contact in away right?

Some misspell, but none of us are perfect at all. Though you should be some song in this like I did with Skullak's fight. It make things emotional.

Well, great chapter. I finish what I need to do on the Wiki for it. So happy to see we both are doing good. Think I going to remain force on Machine Invasion then force on the new one during the One Piece story.
11/22/2019 c4 2OceanLord2017
Liked that you expanded a little on Weyse...and the beautiful way that Yoruichi utterly tore apart her excuses while still offering sympathy.

Hehehe...loved the action that Hancock, Neji, Toshiro, and Usopp got. (still creepy as hell to read for Eclipse Ophiuchus). So much going on...also liked the little expansion with Fuka getting Hollow Energy...always nice to see characters get powers from other shows.

Can't wait for how the final fights with the Pergrande Quartet go with the Acts. Think Tia might be my favorite (if only for the image of fighting with an umbrella like my favorite Batman Villain).

11/21/2019 c3 Lewis
Hey Mate,

Sorry if im bothering you with this, but how soon will you have the new chapter out, you said you need to finish the fights. But will you release the new chapter before the new year?
2/3/2019 c3 CoolJazzMan
Sorry I haven't posted a review yet mate!

Your story is coming around nicely!
Some spelling errors, but still you can understand the plot clearly.
I love how you have added the Filler characters into this series, and its interesting on how you have set this up, with more on other countries of Fiore.

I love to see the Acts turn this battle around, and the prince meet Chitsujo and what happens next. I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/18/2018 c3 OceanLord2017
I'm loving this...started laughing when Ophiuchus got with Tōshirō. We've also got some very interesting fights for all the Acts. That was adorable to see Isis and her Grim-kitty. I also appreciate Tia's Death Umbrella...and the way she got rid of Sanji. Can't wait for Luffy to beat Sunna. Eager to see how Bellona 'heats' things up with Natsu. Also laughed at Yoruichi running circles around Weyse.

Since Sagi is my favorite Circle...I just loved how 'done' he was with Eris...how she can't see his lies, I'll never know. So eager to figure out what Hebe, Aether, and Thanatos can do...though if you have Thanatos beat someone by snapping his fingers...It'll be hilarious. That bit with Aether ogling Mei was so funny.

I'm feeling kinda proud to see a character I helped create come to life...can't wait to see where Homer goes and who he meets. Loved that little trio's interactions.

10/18/2018 c3 27darkmachines
Ohh, that was very good. Most impressive and nice match up too. I can't wait to read more and what you have plan too. Please keep the great work up and looking forward to how the fights will go before things get even more bad for the Alliance.
6/11/2018 c2 2OceanLord2017
Very good way to bring in the filler and movie characters into the crossover of FWW. So many wonderful match-ups, and glorious character interactions.

Might I suggest creating a new paragraph every time a character speaks, that'd be a good way to make the reading more comprehensible, while also making sure it's absolutely clear who's talking.

3/6/2018 c2 CoolJazzman20
Looking good man, I hope to see Yoruichi kick ass!
(Like to see Soifon come in and lend a hand)

I can't wait to see more, and I hope to see Eclipse Leo, Furido and Weyse get wants coming to them!
Plus crossing my fingers to see Kenpachi come in!
2/28/2018 c2 27darkmachines
Well, you did a great job with the set up and get some fighting into too. Introducing of various villains too and very great picks too. Think my only nike pick is not mentioning Shaz Domino at all.

Other then that very awesome and you did a wonderful job. I look forward to more and be here to help in anyway I can for you. I look forward to more action and surprise when you can.
2/27/2018 c2 Espada-001
Well aside from a large number of grammar problems I thought this is looking pretty good. I don't think that Zephyr would want to do anything against Luffy after his loss since it would be going against his final words. But aside from that I look forward to the next chapter. Have a good day!
8/11/2017 c1 13Author Nicholas Drew
There isn't much to say about this story at the moment. You've done a great job explaining the history of the Pergrande Kingdom and setting up the plot ahead. I deeply appreciate storytellers who focus on lore-building. I'm honestly looking forward to the rest.
16 Page 1 2 Next »