for Journey Of Ages

4/4 c1 13Have a Little Feith
Personally, I would've loved for Magus' sister to live beyond what she did. Poor princess Schala... It's been a while since I watched Chugga's playthrough of Chrono Trigger, so forgive me if I've spelled the name incorrectly.
2/7/2020 c1 Kyle
How about rewriting it in a way where Chrono avoided being arrested and he went thru the portal a different way? Perhaps he didn't take her home yet? Did you know if you take Marle to Chrono's house his mom will make a comment?
12/7/2019 c5 3Jaerskov Tempestwing
Let me be as frank as possible with what I'm about to say. I want this more than I want the superpower that let's me constantly generate food. And it's in my top 3 things I want.
12/3/2019 c5 fanreader18
Wow. Excellent chapter up til the cliffhanger. Anyway. Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/30/2019 c5 11presea221
Hey, good chapter. I wouldn't worry too much since you still update the story. Sometimes other ones just take priority depending on a number of things when you have multiple stories. The knighting was also a good touch not just because it makes sense that the king would've wanted to, but also because I remember the Knight Captain referred to Crono as, "Sir Crono" multiple times on Zenan bridge. He requested his help knowing he could fight well and acknowledged his assistance afterwards with the title, too. I always thought it was stupid that Crono's mom wasn't at the trial. I know she mentions that she heard about it when you come back to 1000 A.D. after the future, so this just made more sense. Same with Lucca being there. Since she saved him from being executed, she would have had to hear about it somewhere, right? After all, if you are found innocent at least at the trial, the Chancellor keeps quiet about the execution, so it seems kind of farfetched that Lucca would just go back to the castle on a hunch or whatever. And finally, my favorite part was when Crono blew up at the warden. That was total BS in the game how he just plays along and doesn't even need the paperwork for proof.
5/29/2019 c4 presea221
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. This was really good! The Crono and Lucca moments were very sweet. Nice job showing that it was hard for Lucca to have to kill someone for the first time. You added lots of detail by going through the special cathedral rooms. The bromide part made me lol. Nice battle scenes as well. Hope to see more soon! (Sorry, but it would be pointless for me to donate to get an update faster since I am already behind in reading and writing a lot of fanfiction right now.)
12/22/2018 c4 Rakkis3059
This is beautiful. Very well written and you are adapting the story very well. I look forward to future updates.
12/22/2018 c1 Rakkis3059
Just found you and this story. I absolutely loved your prologue and the idea of a novelization of one of the greatest RPG's of all time is blowing my mind. I cannot wait to read more.
11/4/2018 c4 31Firefury Amahira
Whoohoo! New chapter! Damn, this is making me want to bust out my copy of the game for Yet Another Playthrough! :D
6/11/2018 c3 Guest
i really enjoy this story, i was actually going to pass over this story as i have played the ds version and didn't want to read what i just played.
but i decided to give it a shot and i am glad i did, the added facts of lucca, marle's runaway plan and her reactions to the rumours of her, to chrono's dream of being a guard to his first kill, tells a different tale of the adventure.
i like the comments on the silent protagonist because i never thought of it like that, but looking at the legend of zelda i can see it that way.
i like the thought of chronoxmarlexlucca pairing because 1. i am a sucker for romance
as lucca obviously has feelings for chrono, and despite accepting that nothing will happen she still likes him, and marle might be just the thing to lucca wanting to have both of them for herself.
2. the trials and tribulations of their adventure will bring them closer together, as being constantly together through life and danger will show them that life's to short to worry about social norms.
though a fun idea for marle to discover lucca's preferences is after ayla's celebration, instead of waking with chrono and marle, they find her in ayla's tent with her.
you could make hilarious side stories out of the alternate endings.
6/11/2018 c3 Guest
though a fun idea for marle to discover lucca's preferences, is after ayla's celebration she doesn't wake with chrono and marle, but is found with ayla in her bed.
i could see a luccaxayla pairing if chrono doesn't work.
you could make hilarious side stories using the alternate endings.
6/11/2018 c3 Guest
though a funny moment for marle to discover lucca's preferences, is after ayla's celebration, instead of lucca waking up with chrono and marle, is found in ayla's bed with her.
if that doesn't work i can see a luccaxayla pairing.
you could also make omakes of the alternate endings.
6/11/2018 c3 Guest
if that doesn't work i can see a luccaxayla pairing.
you could also make omakes of the alternate endings.
1/28/2018 c3 114RandyPandy
Love your little attention to detail in this, such as Marle wondering how Norstein Bekkler knows where to bring the prizes, and Chrono's first kill. It really adds in something that the games didn't have. I really hope that you do finish this novelization, I've been dying to see one completed for awhile.
10/27/2017 c3 11presea221
I love how you are able to make observations about the game that even I never had. I had never actually thought about how the Mystic imps could very well be Crono's first real taking of a life, but it makes perfect sense when you point it out. After all, the Mystics were people, too. It can be easy to forget that when you are just facing off against them in random battles with no dialogue and not meeting them in Medina, though. I also like how Crono's first assumptions about his new surroundings (wondering if he was actually in present-day Medina with hostile rebels, if 600 AD Truce might be a town he has just never seen, etc.) gradually led him to eventually guess that he was in the past. He really thinks things over and tries to consider all possibilities first in this story, and it shows just how much more character development and dimension he has as opposed to his silent protagonist game-self. Nice interaction with the king and Toma as well. Please continue!
21 Page 1 2 Next »