for Shattered Mirror, Poisoned Rose

4/24/2020 c8 Guest
When I visited you, being the author's page, I was surprised to see that you were Norwegian. I expected you to be from an English-speaking country since your grasp of the language is phenomenal compared to many native writers. Anyway, I really enjoyed this fanfiction, and I hope it continues to be updated in the future.
2/20/2020 c4 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Feel bad for Ruby, she just gets strong enough to summon her Scythe (sweetheart) and gets destroyed right after.
9/8/2019 c8 Morken985
hey, is this thing dead or not? at least if we know an estimation it will help us wait
1/17/2019 c8 8Skarlashka
hahaha poor ruby thinking they were on a date XD “But Weiss, you’re the boss!” XDDD i’m crying haha

Ohhh you updated this chapter quite recently! :O Now I can follow it whoohoo! Destructive ruby and weiss is a phenomenal read. Hope you keep writing; can’t wait to see what happens next!
1/17/2019 c7 Skarlashka
Let’s just kill them alllllll
this relationship weiss and ruby have is a really odd mixture of intense, screwed up, terrifying yet adorable. How is this even possible haha
*imagines Ruby with a giant chocolate milk moustache hehehehe~
The first perspective Weiss thing is really truly growing on me. I’m identifying all the biases in her thinking, her judgemental views, the flaws she has, the way she can’t -quite- get rid of her “high and mighty” aura from the way she was brought up… but then it makes so much sense in the most human way because I’m seeing everything from her view - I love it.
1/17/2019 c6 Skarlashka
I’m curious about the history of Ruby’s cape. I wonder why she treasures it so much.
I’m laughing at how Weiss is laying out a proper “contract” for their relationship XD it’s totally something Weiss would do. So obvious that she’s not against the idea at all though lol
I feel like the Winter you portrayed here may be kinder and more thoughtful of her sister than the canon version. Seeing her through Weiss’ perspective, I rather like it very much. I just hope it won’t end in a betrayal cos that will hurt me all the more. Again, something I love about first person perspective.

okay i take it back. Winter is just as devious XD
1/17/2019 c5 Skarlashka
hehe i loved the bit where Weiss sense Ruby was jealous X)
omg henry and whitley are so atrocious! I really disliked them in the canon, but it’s nothing compared to what I feel in this chapter :( GOO RUBBYYY KILL THEMMMMM GAAAAAHHH
“Wowsers, Ruby, your scythe is awesome!” lol good old LIS days
1/17/2019 c4 Skarlashka
Haha it’s so Ruby-like to not know her own payment from the contract XD
I can’t believe Weiss didn’t completely freak out when Ruby just straight up one punched her O_O but I guess she’s just that twisted in this story especially after her ordeal and the explanation that her mother was already dead in her mind makes sense.
omg what’s weiss gonna doooo? who is going to get Ruby to kill?
so glad I can just go to the next chapter :D
1/17/2019 c3 Skarlashka
Why is twisted Ruby so adorable? hahahaa
In stories like these, where the main characters are dark and twisted, I find myself sympathising with the minor characters. It’s kinda “weird”, if you get what I mean but I like it.
Here's a tiiiiiiny nitpick - I think it’s “a” hostage, rather than “an”. Not sure if it was just a typo but just incase… the H in hostage is not silent :)
And yay! Penny!
1/17/2019 c2 Skarlashka
Every time I read an AU, I’m always fascinated to see how the characters are different in that altered setting depending on their interactions with others, their environment and their past experiences. I liked your portrayal of Ironwood - it’s him, but darker and more cynical. Even in a small passage, I could picture him well.

I found the transition from third person to first person a bit jarring, but i think that’s just me making a fuss. Once i settled into Weiss’ perspective again, I loved it! I like the way you experimented with it all. Also, Weiss talks about bloodshed and killing people as distasteful, but i do wonder if the reader is being skewed by the first person perspective in that she wants to think she doesn’t, but she actually does? haha or am I over thinking it? Anyway, that’s the beauty of the first person perspective! You could totally be misled by the character :D wonderfully done!

How can Ruby be so terrifying and cute all at the same time?!
1/17/2019 c1 Skarlashka
Ohhhh ok so Dust in this AU is like drugs. Interesting. And the set up is pretty awesome with character intros and a bit of action. I’m intrigued by your demon!Ruby and defiant!Weiss. I wonder how they met?
Can’t wait to read more. Also, I like how you decided to use first person in this; as you said, I think it really makes the reader feel right in the action, and in Weiss’ shoes. It’s not an easy perspective to write, but I was sold in this chapter!
7/11/2018 c6 17Sonochu
So I thought Ruby didn't have an aura. It's been stated several times that, unlike Hunters and Huntresses who have aura and use it to defend themselves in combat, Ruby has no such ability. Yet she can use her semblance, which she can only have if she has an unlocked aura, and Weiss' father's security system picked up on her unique aura. Does she have a locked aura? Because that still doesn't exactly explain...either point really (assuming auras have to be unlocked for systems to pick it up).
5/15/2018 c6 9JimmyHall24
Well

That took a turn I didn't expect
5/15/2018 c5 JimmyHall24
Demon Ruby is top five best Ruby.
1/21/2018 c8 4TacoKing23
I'm not quite sure whether to hate Winter. Definitely hate Ironwood, but then, almost everyone writes him as a villain, so that is to be expected.
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »