FanFiction.Net
for Not That Easy To Shake

8/13/2017 c1 Nans
Nicely written story, with Dan in the middle.
I can hear them all in my head as I read.
Thanks for sharing.
8/9/2017 c1 JEM
Steve will always love Mike but sometimes you just need to speak to someone nearer your own age and Dan can see that loving relationship.
Lovely story great to see you penning something again. A bit quiet on this site at the moment, I do hope not just yourself but others, upload more stories soon your all so talented.
8/9/2017 c1 Amanda England
Yes I liked that story. I could imagine Steve being jumpy after being shot and knowing how he never shows his feelings I think you hit the story spot on. I am surprised Mike did not guess though knowing how well he knows Steve. I also liked the fact that you had Steve telling Dan and getting closer to him.
Well done I look forward to your next adventure
8/9/2017 c1 Guest
Well, even though Steve has left the force he hasn't left Mike's heart and life. He'll always care about him. Such a pity Steve's still affected by the shooting but something as traumatic as that would be bound to have a hold on him for a very long time. Good to see even Dan is beginning to care about Steve's welfare too, but I can understand Mike being a little upset that Steve felt he could talk to Dan and not to him. Mike's right, Steve needs to see Lenny for counselling. An enjoyable short story.
8/9/2017 c1 67honu59
A good story about the lingering effects of a shooting. Of course Steve would be sensitive to loud noises after his close call, even after all those years in his career as a cop. Makes sense! And it's nice to see Dan helping out with the problem. Sometimes it is easier to talk to someone who is not so close as Steve is to Mike. Good job!
8/8/2017 c1 Helenem
It seems like Steve is suffering from post traumatic stress from the shooting. Anything from sounds to smells can trigger it after a trauma such as Steve suffered. He really does need to talk to Mike and a good idea about Lenny. I like how you put all three together and that they have all bonded although of course Mike and Steve have an unbreakable one. Another great one shot!
8/8/2017 c1 14Tonyrobbertsen
A beautiful but emotional story. It was very good of Dan to tell Mike.
And what he said couldn't be more true. To tell a stranger is often easier than the one very close to you. Mike and Steve are truly like father and son. The son(Steve) doesn't want that his father (Mike) worries about him.