FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Troublesome Transformation

11/16 c4 Mewpagano
hahaha nice!
6/13 c4 kendlefire
why did you end the story so short?
6/29/2021 c4 Irusha the Kitsune
This is an amazing short, but feels like a small part of a larger story the way it's written. Good job, regardless!
6/8/2020 c4 Arwen
J'ai adoré lire ta fic, continue !
2/21/2020 c4 Guest
Fun story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/27/2019 c4 SceneQuiverBroad
*squeals* this was so good! Funny too.
9/10/2018 c4 2Beedle
Love, love, love! All of this! So much!

A few things from this chapter which I particularly enjoyed: 1) Harry putting his paw gently over Ginny's mouth when she starts chattering and forgetting he can't answer, 2) The way Ginny slowly figured it out, 3) Mr Whiskers! And Lupin ribbing him generally, that was hilarious, 4) The observation that Sirius as Padfoot would be horrified to have a cat for a godson! and lastly 5) "Paws". Oh my. Padfoot and Paws. That is so cute I might just die a little bit.

Really great job here and I hope sometime this fic gets more recognition as it so deserves it!
9/10/2018 c3 Beedle
I have to say I'm amazed this story didn't get more reviews. It's so fun to read and meticulously edited, too. Great ending to this chapter, it is excellent being in on the secret as the reader and watching all the other characters unknowingly interact with Harry/get into a flap about him going missing.

Harry suddenly realising he shouldn't be letting Ginny rub his belly and getting very embarrassed about this is gold. And Ron throwing him out is funny too. Well, at the risk of being repetitive - it's all funny! Definitely going onto favourites.
9/10/2018 c2 Beedle
This is just brilliant, I love the idea! Having Harry suddenly remember the cat-flap after puzzling for ages made me laugh. The mouse part was also amusing - fun to see his cat instincts also kicking in. Tonks thinking he's cute but shooing him away (even after he kneaded her with his paws in true cat fashion!) is excellent. And I love the idea of him clinging to apparating-Mundungus as a way to get to where he needs to be.

All in all I just love it. It is creative, quirky and very well-written.
9/10/2018 c1 Beedle
Oh, I love this start to the story. It is very realistic as I'm sure Sirius would have encouraged Harry to become an Animagus as he had done himself! And gosh, he's stuck?! Intrigued to see how he gets out of this one!
12/23/2017 c4 2trekkifulron
Just read all 3 of your stories... this was my favorite. A real fun read.
10/13/2017 c4 horsie
more?Please?
8/11/2017 c4 Amazing
Adorable short story, well realized and well written with a surprising depth of heart at its core. Bravo.
8/9/2017 c1 Sweta-hyd