for Hollow Men

12/17/2020 c3 khisee
please update soon. I really wish Helga would explain how her family treated her just like how she told Phoebe. But the others doesn't know that she hates her family deep down. Make it look like Bob has been abusing Helga since she was very young while her mother did nothing but she is alcoholic.
8/21/2017 c3 Guest
I remember when this story was first posted a while back and was always hoping it would be finished as it was very good. Please keep on going :)
8/20/2017 c3 EJ
This is such a surreal story. You feel as if something is going to grab you from the shadows at any minute.
Love it.
8/18/2017 c2 13PenguinBandit523
Well this made me look up "The Hollow Men" and actually I really like it. It even inspired me to sketch a bit (something I've been pretty much forcing myself to do lately, because of my depression) so first of all thank you for that lol
Anyway, this fic is dark but not in the way that I thought it would be (I was expecting corruption, or evilness initially - maybe something like Children of the Corn) but I'm pleasantly surprised that it isn't. It's more psychological as far as I can tell, and that's a lot more interesting (to me at least). I can't wait to see how Arnold leads everyone, and how he plans to grow closer to Helga with everything going on.
8/13/2017 c2 EJ
And it gets spookier...
Great chapter. Arnold being shoved into the leader role, the other kids sadness at the events...it's all so otherworldly in a way.
Please continue.
8/8/2017 c1 EJ
Wow. This is both scary and fascinating. What in the world has happened?
Great start.