for Bo and Carly- Atonement

6/23 c19 Guest
thank you for updating i love love love this story .. I am so glad carly is not readily forgiving all the people who wronged her.. please update soon.
6/15 c19 Guest
Wow this is so intense but also intriguing.
6/15 c19 S
Still enjoying Carly and her delicious, righteous anger, especially after telling Bo that the children were hers and hers alone.
6/15 c19 4DtownGurl4488
Some how...some way...you manage to post a couple hours to a day after I've reread the latest chapter. At this point it's like the 3rd time lol.

Great work as usual and I'm so ready for more.
5/28 c18 Guest
Go Carly please update
1/20 c18 S
Furious Carly is sticking to her guns, and I'm here for it. It seems as though Melanie is remorseful, but I don't feel any sympathy for her. Being related doesn't always mean familial relationships will work themselves out. Hope we'll see more of a lead on who's attempting to hurt Carly in the next chapter or two.
1/5 c18 36Missy
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like that Carly understands that she is entitled to feel the emotions she feels toward people and doesn't feel the need to forgive everyone. They all need to live with the consequences of their actions. The people she loved who were supposed to love, protect and believe in her did neither. She made the best decision for herself and her babies.
1/5 c16 DtownGurl4488
Continuation of ch. 18 review...

Hey I know I commented already but it just dawned on me that the best thing for Carly to do is have Nicky transferred to a different hospital. She shouldn't have to deal with Salem BS while looking after her son. I also wouldn't mind Frankie showing up with all kinds of security either. Just a thought. Lol. I love this story.
1/5 c18 Missymel841
Finally an update, I am extremely happy.
Caroline has a lot of nerve showing up like that and upsetting Carly, I’m betting Bo won’t be very happy when he hears about it.
It’s always nice to see Carly interacting with the twins.
1/3 c18 DtownGurl4488
Oh my god, you're back and the post was amazing! That damn Caroline smfh but I'm so glad Carly is standing her ground with EVERYONE I'm looking forward to the next post.
6/28/2019 c17 Guest
Great chapter I love this story please update soon
6/29/2019 c17 Melly1984
Excellent chapter as always.
I think Bo is right in that Carly will have to talk to him at some point, because like it or not, they share children.
I also think that Carly will also have to allow Bo access to Ethan and Evangeline at some point soon, even if its just phone calls and video chat. No matter what he has done, he is their father and she knows from experience how bad things can be because she didn’t tell Lawrence and Daniel about Nicky and Melanie. Although, she should only allow Bo access to the twins under strict conditions.
Please update again soon
6/6/2019 c17 DtownGurl4488
Yay for the update and it was amazing as always. I was open to Carly and Marcus from the moment you hinted to it but now I'm completely on his team at this point in the story. Excited for more!
5/28/2019 c16 Guest
Great chapter please update soon
5/26/2019 c16 S
I just read the last few chapters and have to applaud Carly's actions towards those her wronged her upon her return to Salem, especially Daniel, who was the absolute worst with his reaction. I'm still hoping she'll burn all bridges, regardless of her familial ties, and I definitely hope she refuses to forgive Bo.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »