for Three Cheers for the Red, Black, and Blue!

1/3/2018 c5 29QuestRunner
Wow this is a really amazing read! The way you portray Peter is just fantastic. He bounces from overexcitable teenager to someone scared and unsure, and that transition is so darn believable. Awesome job, buddy! Can’t wait for the next chapter (I’m kinda biased because Cap is my favorite Avenger lol)! Hope you had a great New Years!
12/28/2017 c5 Cloudoffeathers
Oh my goodness, this story is so interesting! I can’t wait to see what you do with this!
12/29/2017 c5 1I Am A Difference Maker
Hey, yay for more chapters! Glad to hear you’re doing better! First and foremost, I think you do a really good job with dialogue. It feels natural and it’s funny and quick. Second, this is super interesting! Can’t wait to see what follows. Third, that’s for sharing your ideas with us! Hope your break is wonderful!
12/27/2017 c1 torten300
I was so happy about the new chapter
please keep writing
I am so excited for Peter and Steve to meet
12/23/2017 c5 Guest
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
12/22/2017 c5 Guesty
Its friday 22 decembeer where are youu, are you still alive? T-T
12/23/2017 c5 92Tori of Lorien
Sorry I’m a little late with this, lol. I didn’t get a chance to read the first version, but I was excited to see this update! :-) And I’m glad you didn’t delete the whole story by accident xD

I like the description you have here of the hospital wing of the Avengers facility. I particularly liked the colors of the beds and how they’re familiar, so it’s a comforting thing. And how that papery stuff isn’t there, I can relate to that hatred, lol. But the softness of that material can definitely be a comfort for an anxious mind.

Aww, poor Peter :-( It’s a good thing the pain killers are working, but with the PTSD from the almost dying thing, that’s really not much of a comfort... All these thoughts about death, and not wanting to die. Poor kid with this bad anxiety attack :-( It makes one realize just how young he is, to be faced with these things rather than just hearing about them and questioning things. And having anxiety myself, I know how these attacks can just come out of absolute nowhere, especially in moments alone like this. Hugs for Peter, he deserves them!

Aww, I love this first description of Bruce, here. That deep and gentle voice. Definitely a good description of Bruce. And I like that you call him “Dr. Jekyll” here, too. I’ve made this comparison to him plenty in talks with people, lol!

Haha, aww, I love how Peter has to remind himself that he’s friends with Bruce, and how happy that makes him! Though I certainly can’t blame him for not liking being alone, especially in times like this. And Bruce is certainly someone I would trust in times like that.

Oh, man, surgery? I’d be terrified, too. Ugh... I haven’t dislocated something as big as a shoulder (just a finger), but man, is it ever painful to put it back in place (and to dislocate it to begin with).

I love the dialogue between Bruce and Peter, like the exchange about cursing at the dinner table. It flows so well, and it’s something I can really see them talking about. I love how you write Bruce!

YES! I’m so happy that Bruce brings up his panic attack here. Out of the Avengers, I definitely think that he’s the best one to bridge this gap. No judgement from him at all. Which is what’s certainly needed. Especially with Peter still feeling like these panic attacks make him weaker than everyone else and how he doesn’t want to be seen as weak (I felt that way before, too, and had to be told, much like Bruce does here, that isn’t the case). And it’s sad that he feels like he’s a screw up, that he’s got something to prove and something to make up for.

Lol, aww, I really like how Peter tries to defend himself, trying to say that he doesn’t idolize Tony. Adorable.

But I LOVE that he tells Peter that Tony gets anxiety attacks, too (as well as himself). And how surprised Peter is, like he thinks just because they’re the Avengers that they aren’t “weak” like that. And that Bruce tells Peter how they’re all human, they all have their own demons, they’re all broken. I feel like this will definitely resonate with Peter, and help him realize that he isn’t weak for having these panic attacks (even though he’s questioning if Bruce is telling the truth). That helped me, at least. I think this is my favorite part of the chapter, by far.

Ugh, I’m wincing here, poor Peter... :-( But he’s right, it is the anticipation of putting something back in place that’s the worst. And I flinched reading this little part, lol.

Aww! I love how Bruce even realizes how close Tony and Peter are with his thought that he was glad that Tony wasn’t there since he wasn’t sure if he could stand to see the kid in such pain. I love these two, I really do.

And I love how Bruce talks to him about how fear’s okay, how it’s not this bad thing that Peter thinks it is when it comes to being a superhero. That was definitely a sweet little moment.

I’m chuckling, you write Peter out of it really well!

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one! :-)

Tori
12/23/2017 c5 23MugetsuPipefox
I've never dislocated a bone so I can't imagine how painful it must be. Poor Pete :( But at least Banner is helping him with his psychological problems, even if he doesn't fully realise it. Great job!
12/22/2017 c5 38Steefwaterbutter
Aww... His parents would read him Bible stories. :)
It was a pretty good chapter. It was nice to see some insight, but at the same time, in the beginning, it felt a little like it came out of nowhere. Just a bit. It just kind of felt like there was no real trigger. I know, it was the fight that started him on this train of thought so... Maybe it would feel better if you connected it more to that. Have his mind flashing over the events. Maybe it's because it's been a while since I read the last chapter. *Shrugs*
Some if it sounds a little long-winded, but overall I like it.

Also, all those sentences where "he didn't know he was..." felt a little off. It seems like we're seeing it through Peter's eyes, and if Peter's narrating it... Yeah. I get it, this is omniscient POV, but it still feels a little off.

Alright, now for the good stuff. Jeez, I'm glad you didn't delete the story! I'm glad you're regularly updating this, because I'm liking the story! There's lots of good description in this chapter, and aww, poor Peter. Glad to see he got to get a pep talk from Banner. :)
12/22/2017 c5 5Unajet
I didn't get a chance to read the first version, but I like how this one came out. I was hoping Peter would find out about Tony's panic attacks so he wasn't so embarrassed. Really like the 'two and three - boring' lines!
12/21/2017 c2 beloved of naruto
It would be hysterical if he was wearing red, white, and blue boxers.
12/21/2017 c5 Freedom to Rarity
Omg I love this so much! The whole idea of this story is just amazing and they way you've put
It together is so realistic and so great!
And can I just say how much I love Ned! Seriously he's so funny - especially with Steve
I hope you update soon!
12/21/2017 c5 cnocys
Buhu ok lets do this, you teased me way too much. Can't wait ! It'll be my reward after my desastrous oral presentation tomorrow morning :(((
12/21/2017 c5 4Booksnake3
Well now I'm excited for the chapter tomorrow!
12/20/2017 c4 1Nayrsamoht12
dudeeee plz get that next chapter up this story is awesome
249 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »