for Three Cheers for the Red, Black, and Blue!

5/12/2019 c8 5freefairies
I literally just finish your story yesterday, already giving up the fact that you will probably not write again. BOOM, YOU PROVE ME WRONG.
5/12/2019 c8 PrimeReader
Thanks for the new chapter!
The world needs more Captain America and Spiderman stories. Can you imagine the reaction of the Falcon and Winter Soldier if Cap shows up at a fight with Spiderman tagging along while they are still fugatives? Lol!
5/12/2019 c8 5emmagnetised
This was really great! Your research on old timey slang really paid off, that was really funny. Can't wait for more!
5/12/2019 c8 64Trekkiehood
loving it! can't wait for more!
Peter and Steve are so sweet together!

one great thing about Endgame, is old stories are suddenly getting updated lol.

glad you're back!
5/12/2019 c8 ScarletMacgyver
Wakanda Forever! YAY!
5/12/2019 c8 HeCallsMeBeloved
Great chapter! So glad you're back to uploading. This is one of my favorite stories on FF. Thank you so much for the update!
5/12/2019 c8 2AraneltheSilvan
I love this chapter. I am also ssooooo excited about the new stories!
5/12/2019 c8 1XxStein99
YOURE ALIVE! Finally this is one of my fav stories and i thought you left us! Please update soon!
Big fan here!
5/6/2019 c7 PinkHanon
This story made me laugh a lot about all the things that could go wrong XD Poor Peter. It's hilarious so far, and waiting to see what you have in store for us! (If you are up to it).
5/1/2019 c7 nonstop19
Loving the story! I hope you update soon!
4/27/2019 c1 4Lionrock21
Ok I’ve just read the first chapter and... AMAZING! I love how you wrote Spider-Man. And his interactions with Karen are priceless. I have one suggestion, you know how he mentions he ate the entire pie by himself, you could change it to cherry pie, in the comics that’s his favorite. That’s just something I thought would accentuate your already epic story, I can’t wait to binge the rest of it.
4/14/2019 c7 1screechyfangirl
please update soon! Love the story!
3/21/2019 c7 3Tightpants182
this story is so cute and fun! it has its serious moments, and its darker moments, but you have a really good balance going! can't wait for more
2/14/2019 c7 distanceincrowdedrooms
Please continue! There is not enough good stories about Steve and Peter! I love how they bonded over their sudden gain in powers.
12/2/2018 c1 1guineapigir1
Is the title a reference to anything ? I just saw it and wondered if you read Spike Milligan ?
249 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »