for Three Cheers for the Red, Black, and Blue!

10/26/2018 c7 2DaWriter06
update soon
9/20/2018 c7 1TempiePotter
Please please please post another chapter soon! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read!
9/18/2018 c7 SpaceAutumn
I can totally imagine Peter just taking in any stray animals(and superheroes) that he finds.
9/16/2018 c7 OswinTheOswald11
This is brilliant! I've been looking for a fan fic where Peter actually got more time to interact with Steve and this is absolutely perfect. It's very well written and I love it so much! It's fantastic. I hope you keep writing! You're really good!
9/9/2018 c7 2123cassie123
Wow! This story is amazing! PLEASE keep on writing it!
8/11/2018 c7 1Fanficgirl30
I just read your story its awesome. your a fantastic writer, keep up the great work!
8/9/2018 c7 7Marvelcrazed
Amazing! Keep going! I got the reference to Tom Holland's dog!
7/28/2018 c7 23MugetsuPipefox
Well I mean Steve is basically a labrador so is it /really/ lying?
May is a gift and I love her
7/26/2018 c7 64Felicity
Wow! I love this story! I can not wait to read on what happens next! :D
7/23/2018 c7 RemoraD
oh my god that's awesome! Keep writing I laughed so hard while reading the chapters XD. Looking forward to new ones
7/19/2018 c7 not a muggle - just a witch
keep writing!
7/11/2018 c1 Darksnider05
Wouldn't Peter Suit counter the cold and his falling vitals cause alerts to go off and summon Tony.
7/10/2018 c7 1XxStein99
Great Story cant wait for the next chapter! And yay another Whovian!
7/8/2018 c7 2hopeistheway
I almost scrolled past this story, and what a mistake that would have been.

I'm truly enjoying this and all the callbacks you've been making to the films. I especially loved the characterization of Peter and Ned in chapter 1 and 2; I felt like I was reading the sequel to homecoming. Everyone seemed to act just as you would hope and expect them too, so wonderful job there!

I love the humor in this story too, you're great at casual one liners. 100 dogs, Steve "Mom at the ready" Rogers, and so many other things had me busting a gut laughing.

I think inserting Peter's trauma from Homecoming in the story has been done in a way that isn't over dramatic but feels possible especially given the stress he's under; thank you for that. Additionally, his dislocated shoulder: so many authors hurt their characters with something like this and then just follow up with "he popped his shoulder back into place with a grimace". So I was pleasantly surprised you didn't gloss over the injury. It's painful! Just because someone has super powers doesn't mean they're not human.

Overall I'm loving this story and would love to see where it goes. That note in the most recent chapter ("surprisingly instead of complaining about why I can't write/ doing it actually is easier etc.") was not only relatable but also I emphasized. It's hard to pick things back up. Thanks for taking it this far and I hope you can grab the passion that drove you to begin it!

Seriously: I love this. I giggled way too much. Thank you :)

hopeistheway