FanFiction.Net
for Realizations

8/28/2023 c36 1mayawene
8/24/2023 c29 squeegybug
I never really got it how there aren't more stories where the DA decides that since they are all training themselves up to defend against magical adults that KILL people... and that maybe since Harry SAW all of the Death Eaters, and know who they ALL are. And since the DA all BELIEVE Harry, they should quietly make themselves a list, have Secondary Wands made, learn a ton of really nasty spells, and go on the offensive. Or hell, send one of the Muggle-Born over to Balmoral to talk to the Queen. Even the Ministry of Magic of Britain is supposed to answer to her in some way. Have the Muggles drop a Nuke on Malfoy Manor. The Death Eaters would never see THAT coming.
8/19/2023 c36 25AspergianStoryteller
Finally, I've finished re-reading this! Now I can sleep! And return to my Trigun brain rot!
7/26/2023 c36 Guest
This is so good it’s a shame it’s not finished. Thanks for what you’ve written so far
7/20/2023 c36 Guest
Wow. Thank you for contributing this fic to the world.
Kudos!
(I’m mentally in AO3)
7/20/2023 c35 Guest
Your are an amazing writer
7/20/2023 c34 Guest
Oh god he’s going to try to put him with malfoy right oh god
7/15/2023 c36 wiebenor
Please continue this someday, as it's very interesting... Seriously, it's the first time I've read a story that has a sentient magical life/guardian folder, of the sort utilized here...

I know it's probably never going to be updated, but I'm going to follow this just in case you decide to continue this very good story...

Can't wait to hopefully find out how much drain on his magic Dumbledore gives the folder someday...
7/6/2023 c1 4CityGirl7768
This is a great story. abrupt end but most things are well wrapped but by that point. wish there was more.
6/5/2023 c36 BeyondTheDive
This is a fantastic story! I'm hoping to find a sequel after posting this review
6/4/2023 c27 glsgareth
I rarely ever post a review, but I find it very OOC that by this time Hermione hasn't connected the dots. Perhaps in your version of this story, she is just an average student easily distracted by shiny objects. That's up to the writer. Good luck.
5/17/2023 c9 Guest
Sparky can be a phoenix. There is actually a quidditch team mascot named it up in Quidditch through the Ages
5/16/2023 c8 Guest
I love the character of Helen I think you might have made her a mad bargainer though,or else I loved everyth8ng.
4/20/2023 c1 7Tq3942
Update soon please
4/17/2023 c36 3Phanatically
Ahh, sad to have reached the end of the available story. I knew going in that it hadn't been updated in forever, and I still say the read was worth it. I hope this will one day be finished, but if it isn't, I still enjoyed the ride. Thanks!
9,286 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »