FanFiction.Net
for Realizations

3/14/2003 c2 soymilk
Oh, I like this story. This is nice, this is wonderful. I've wondered about this myself, and the way you've painted it is great-I like that everything is being fleshed out and given careful attention. Most people would just hammer something out and forget about it.

I *like* this, can you tell? Harry is very nicely in-character, and I like that he doesn't *want* to think that the Dursleys would just up and abandon him. I'm also interested in these headaches and pains-hm. (*can only pray for anything other than PointlesslyMuscular!Harry, or some other such cliche*)

Anyway-keep writing. I want to see the end of this.
3/8/2003 c2 Phoebe Mellano
It's an amaising story! Definately something different! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/8/2003 c2 1LupinOut
Hey! It's great! Please continue - the tension you build up is brilliant - keep up the good work, and I'll be checking for updates!
3/8/2003 c2 4Reticence
wow this is really good. poor harry, i wonder what he's gonna do. this was a great chapter. You're doing a really good job!
3/8/2003 c2 4hyperleo01
Hey! I like this story! Please keep going with it!
3/8/2003 c2 2lunatyme

now that could be a slight problem

"excuse me, my guardians seemed to have moved and neglected to tell me."

anyway, keep writing, can't wait till the next chapter
3/8/2003 c2 4shdurrani
this is a good story keep going.

Alex
3/8/2003 c2 27Ayakaishi Fei
Wow. I'm very impressed. I don't read alot of Harry Potter fanfiction, but this one caught my fancy. I wonder what Harry'll do now?

Poor Harry though - I know how it feels to make mistakes because of your eyesight, so embarassing.

Can't wait for the next chapter - this is brilliant.
3/8/2003 c2 Sky Chief
Very good! Great set up and full of enticing hints of things to come. Nice use of detail and exceptional characterizations. Even some surprises - I liked the mistake in the train station, very unexpected. Looking forward to more!
3/8/2003 c2 mell5
Heheh that was really good! I love the bit where you described an emergency from Harry point of view!

I also love how you've still made Harry really loyal, lots of people downplay it. Can't wait too read more please update soon.
3/8/2003 c2 2Ziata
This is such a great story! I love it! Please, please, please update soon. It's really well written and has a great twist.
3/7/2003 c2 5callas-and-ivy
You really have a talent for setting up and stretching out a story, keeping it interesting and emotionally involving for your reader.

Good job.

JR
3/7/2003 c2 2della luna
okay i suck at reviws to let u know, but from what i can tell i:

like where this is going

want to know what is happening next?

why isnt this under mystery?;)

when will you post again?

just cause i want to know doesnt mean u'll tell me right? oh well it was worth a shot
3/6/2003 c1 4Reticence
this is a really great first chapter! I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to see what happend next. Keep going, you're doing a really good job!
3/6/2003 c1 Phoebe Mellano