for the hollow men

5/1 c10 joshiro99
Nice story so far, wonder how the relation between Renee and the black order will change over the years.
6/19/2019 c9 1Majopi
La historia es increíble. El enfoque que le diste a tu personaje y a la trama es diferente a otros, y eso en sí es refrescante, buen trabajo! No puedo esperar a ver las futuras interacciones de Rènne con Tiky y Allen ;)
PD: Tú español es bastante bueno, pero hay algunas traducciones que deberías revisar porque son muy literales (nada serio, no te preocupes) Espero poder leer más pronto! Chao!
5/1/2019 c9 yesboss21
*me before reading the chapter
"Sleep, work, work, eat, sleep, pray for a food coma for 4 years without life support and survive. Wake up, read."

*me after reading the chapter
"Crying uncontrollably, scream for blood (BLOOD FORTHE BLOOD GOD! SKULL FOR MY SKULL THRONE!) praise this chapter, wait for next chapter...repeat cycle
3/16/2019 c8 LeechInABottle
This has to be one of my favorite si/oc story out there. Truly amazing! But I was woundering, within chapter two, when Rénne's grandmother was asking herself if it was possible to love the same thing you feared and then mentioned Rénne asking herself that same question years later, made me wonder if you plan to have her fall in love with someone? And I was wondering what relationship she will have with Allen? In the first chapter it almost made it seem like he was the one she loves? But then again she could just love him like a brother... Ah! I'm ranting, my bad. If you can't answer because it will give away a spoiler then just ignore the question. Anyway continue with the good work! :)
3/4/2019 c8 Guest
Thank you for the update! I really love this fanfic.I'm really impressed by your vivid descriptions of the setting and the character's emotions (Good job!).The characters are also great. I can't wait to see some familiar faces. I'm also really excited to see Renee's innocence.I'll be eagerly waiting for the new chapter.
Sorry for my bad grammer, English isn't really my first language.
11/3/2018 c8 yesboss21
Yeah you updated, and what is Renee really? A Blank that is the antithesis of the Akuma and Innocence alike? Or an Anethema that God has put right here on this earth? And DAMN is this chapter reflecting my college life, pretending to be someone you are not, and congratulations that you found you muse now. And what is gonna be the Slogan of Renee? The age old battle cry of Void Walkers of "DEEEAAATTTHHHH!" or a silent but murderous stare that replies "i am taking you down with me"
11/3/2018 c8 alexc123
This is really good, I love it!
9/15/2018 c7 guest
This is so good! Thank you for your hard work
8/27/2018 c7 LordKirkleton
Woo I love this, the style of writing is great, the characters feel real and I can really understand them, well done! Can't wait for more!
8/15/2018 c7 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! I hoesntly can’t wait for her to meet exorcists
6/5/2018 c7 yesboss21
Damn this story made mr cry and my spinr tingle with fear and trepedation. God youre a good writer on this fandom, i salute you, and may the hallow men persevere.
6/5/2018 c7 11NightHunterDeath
...so, could I just have some clarification on what was happening in Ayamonte and who had turned their loved one into an akuma? Its okay if you're going to reveal it later, but the last two paragraphs made it seem like Renee's grandmother turned her daughter into an akuma and that she was the "child of Akuma" that Ethan was referring to. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but could you clear it up for me?
5/24/2018 c6 5That One Secretary
This is actually amazing- your descriptives are great, and i can't wait to read more~
5/13/2018 c6 HoboHeartLover
Mum and Papa are down there.
4/22/2018 c6 2pendora59
C'est un bon chapitre alternatif mais je préfère quand le perso principal est là :)
I hope read more soon it's a long time since I read a -man OC fanfic.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »