for Responsible for the Impossible

11/19/2019 c3 69KyliaQuilor
An entertaining fic
12/13/2018 c3 3azaneti
Really interested to see where this goes!
3/27/2018 c3 Guest
Wow. There’s literally nothing special about anything you’ve written. Like, I’ve read through your other stuff and it’s really all the same. Obviously since you write fanfiction, you’re attempting to expand plot points and take something and turn it into your own wish fulfillment (and granted, that’s what fanfic is—and that’s why I read it) but don’t you have anything better to do? Why bother wasting your time here? It’s kind of a waste anyway...
3/21/2018 c3 The armed forces
Can’t wait for next chapter
3/18/2018 c3 radtej
Cool, I was afraid that this was dropped. Glad to see it back. And it is cool to see how everyone is fitting in and dealing with the combined world.
3/18/2018 c3 6Sociopathic-Antichrist
Intriguing!

Very interested to see how this plays out. May want to check format for the start. Blocky as hell :) At least until Maggie begins considering Joffy
3/17/2018 c3 20thepkrmgc
in tyrion's defense, westeros does do a pretty solid job of pretending that it's a setting without magic...
9/15/2017 c2 Aroe007
Love this, and the idea of it!
8/27/2017 c2 thepkrmgc
harry might not have his trusty 44, but a crossbow may suffice. i hope this is continued!
8/27/2017 c1 thepkrmgc
"westeros was on fire, and it wasnt my fault", dresden might not be very suited to westeros but you certainly give it a decent try
8/26/2017 c2 doomqwer
i am loving this story
8/24/2017 c2 DarkBlight
A pleasant surprise! I always knew this story has too much potential to simply not be continued. And that you have the writing talents to back it up. It's great that you can continue this. I'll be awaiting your next chapter in anticipation. Thank you.
8/24/2017 c2 chase manaena
update soon
8/24/2017 c2 12Stryker Young
This is so cool. I can't wait for the next chapter. As always your description of the goings-on is very easy to follow and I can see everything that's happening.
Your plot intrigues me. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
8/24/2017 c2 david.mumaw.90