for Ficlets

2/3 c33 Black Fungus
That last line. LOL
2/3 c32 Black Fungus
Damn, that is messed up, like bad. You should make a whole story on this one. Happy ending of course. 2020 been rough.
2/2 c20 Black Fungus
You could throw a million puppies at Raphael... Crack, I see crack.
9/9/2019 c33 2Lady Ramona
Thank you!
6/3/2019 c31 4929Pieces
Lol motley heroes indeed! Would have loved to keep Kevin around a little longer, but such is SPN :'( But I'm glad to see him here, mostly in one piece (say "thanks, Cas"!), reaffirming his determination!
5/6/2019 c33 sleepisoverrated2
Ok, these ficlets are AWESOME. Possibly going on my list of Best Things Ever. Love ‘em!
4/27/2019 c33 Laureleaf
This is a great setup for a possible story with some solid Cas-Charlie interaction. It really is a shame they didn’t get more time together.
4/27/2019 c33 29Pieces
That was so Luke Skywalker of him, moving the angel blade back over so he could use it! :D Go, Jedi Cas! But of course it's his blade, it knows him :D Also, a massive fairy sounds more terrifying than it maybe should.
I need some coffee too. Cute little oneshot, and man am I glad to see Charlie again :')
4/26/2019 c33 227LadyWallace
You fight those fairies, Cas! lol. This one reminded me of a Merlin episode. Summoning fairies is never a good idea but its a good thing Cas came in when he did. I also loved his "I need some coffee" at the end ;)
4/26/2019 c33 81shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
More fighting the fairies, love it! Having Charlie summon one to help out is definitely an interesting idea!
4/26/2019 c33 5Ardoa88
Hahaha- I need some coffee. Yes. What a wonderful little line from Cas- the poor guy just can't seem to catch a break! (Not that we readers mind the angst). I love how even a supernatural being thinks of using the air vents! Brilliant! I'm also sorry for not reviewing as frequently as I normally do (finals have torn my schedule apart) but I promise I love reading each new installment you bring to fruition. Just wanted to let you know that all of your stories have been an absolute pleasure and joy to read. You've got an amazing talent and you sure know how to spin a tale in such a short and concise way.

Well done! Keep up the amazing work! :)
(And happy Friday!)
4/26/2019 c33 emnm2525
*laughing* This was amazing! Definitely helps. “I need some coffee” I love it.
4/19/2019 c32 227LadyWallace
:'( I'd love to give Cas a hug right now but it would probably hurt too much. Love how protective of him the boys were, though I have no idea how Cas managed to make it all the way to the bunker in his condition. The thought that his wings were needed for the spell too *shudder*. I'm dreaming of more Metatron bashing for this LOL.
4/19/2019 c32 4929Pieces
This hurt...so...much. And not just for Cas who is of course literally in pieces :'( my heart aches, ahh! But thank goodness he made it back to the bunker... I like to imagine in this version no one kicks him out shortly after... Certainly not even Dean would while he's in this condition! My poor lovely angel :'(
4/19/2019 c32 kitsune911
That's heartbreaking... I wish it was longer, but it was well done, regardless.
333 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »