for Should I return to fanfiction net?

1/27/2020 c1 turtwig408
Please come back I'm really hooked with ur story about the gold dragon and black tiger so hooked that i keep reading over and over again please we ur fans want u back
8/25/2018 c1 AniManHuntress
yes please
3/23/2018 c1 luvnanofate
I hope I am not too late to vote, but please keep writing and posting here, or if somewhere else, let us know. I really enjoy your stories. I cannot write, I was born a numbers person, not a creative bone in my body. But that just means I really appreciate it when I read something I like. So please remain here, or at least, please don't stop writing, talent would be wasted. If you post somewhere's else, please let me know, I'll follow.
2/4/2018 c1 Jaffacakeman007
YES...YOU MUST!...You arw the creator of my to favourite RWBY fanfics, The Black tiger amd the goldern dargon and operation family bonds.
12/27/2017 c1 1RexCaldoran
yep (with plopping 'p' xD )
8/18/2017 c1 1654321alexander
8/14/2017 c1 7Shadowed sword
please return here
8/13/2017 c1 Viirtax Skannus
Yes you should you're literally the best writer I've seen on this place, I was wondering if you left or not?
8/11/2017 c1 cmech54
Yes. Please. I love your stuff.
8/10/2017 c1 2GrnDrgnzrd
I, for one, would be very happy to see you back.
See you next time. :)
(Whatever you decide.)
8/10/2017 c1 1Nagaichi
Here please. It's the only site I know!
8/10/2017 c1 Jhawkins253
Please resume uploading to fanfiction...for some reason ao3 is very glitchy with my devise
8/10/2017 c1 Yukigaya
You really should come back, it creates a lot of joy to read stories like yours, and I know it takes a lot to write them, but I really love your work
8/10/2017 c1 31SixUnderOneXSix
Come back. I like your work and it's fun to read, of course if you start posting or continue posting elsewhere I'll still be on the look out for it.
8/10/2017 c1 theblindsamurai94
I, for one, would love it if you continued posting here. I haven't really been reading your stuff for that long, and I haven't really posted a comment yet (I feel really bad about that, that's something I have to work on). Anyway, I hope you do consider posting to this site once more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »